3D Viewer Download is a free application for Windows that can use to create digital photos and videos. It’s similar to other popular imaging software such as Eye Candy, FS MaxView, and Collage Maker. Its user interface is simple and it’s straightforward to use.
3D Viewer is a fast and easy graphic editing application that simplifies the process of viewing and editing various 3D model files. It can be used by users at all levels to quickly load and view their common filetypes, such as textures, materials, and animations. This app is handy for people who are away from their work computers and want to take a closer look at their 3D models.
Instead of using many software programs to edit 3D models, people can simply install a small app that allows them to view and inspect them at their own pace. This app supports various file types, such as BX, STL, OBJ, and GLB.
With 3D Viewer, users can easily view and visualize their 3D models. It also allows them to perform various tasks such as inspecting and analyzing model data. In addition, it can use to create mixed reality videos and photos.
Few people know that Microsoft has already developed its 3D Viewer Download software, which is very efficient and has many features. This program, called 3D Viewer, is an object viewer for Windows OS version 10.6.
Features Of 3D Viewer Download
Compatible with Windows 10
3D Viewer Download is developed by Microsoft Corporation and is compatible with Windows 10. It comes with a variety of features that are designed to make it an ideal viewing experience.
Features and capabilities are included in this package.
This package includes various features and capabilities that allow you to create and manage 3D models, including the ability to set up custom lightning, create a background environment, and manage camera controls. It also comes with various tools that allow you to customize 3D print models, such as the Paint 3D and Print 3D applications. In addition, it supports viewing loaded models in mixed reality, which is Microsoft’s standard for handling AR and VR content.
A computer’s GPU is used to render 3D models,
The app uses the computer’s GPU to render 3D models, which ensures that it offers the best possible experience. It can also quickly view different files, such as those commonly used in 3D modeling.
It comes with various controls that allow
3D Viewer Download has multiple controls that enable users to explore 3D models. These include the pan, zoom, and orbit controls. With these, you can quickly inspect the model’s materials, textures, and mesh.
Not surprisingly, the source material isn’t needed
Since the app is compatible with a wide variety of 3D object formats, it’s not surprising that most people would not need to have the source material to use it. However, the app has a library of over 20 animated 3D objects if you require something a bit more special.
How to 3D Viewer Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once the 3D Viewer is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install 3D Viewer
Follow guidelines step by step to Install 3D Viewer on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download 3D Viewer Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the 3D Viewer Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the 3D Viewer Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall 3D Viewer
Suppose you need to uninstall 3D Viewer, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to Remove all 3D Viewer files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the 3D Viewer, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the 3D Viewer App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the 3D Viewer folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Is Microsoft 3D Viewer free?
Most Windows computers come pre-installed with a 3D Viewer Download. If you don’t have it, you can download it free from Microsoft’s store.
Is 3D Viewer part of Windows 10?
Before it became a mainstream application, 3D Viewer was a mixed-reality viewer. It was first included in Windows 10 in 1703. It supports various 3D graphics formats and is an augmented reality viewer.
What happened to 3D Viewer?
In 2017, Microsoft released a Creators Update that included a variety of 3D-focused apps for Windows 10. These included Paint3D, which lets users create and use 3D objects, and 3D printer drivers.
3D Viewer Download for Windows is developed and updated by Microsoft Corporation. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.