AirDC++ Download is a light and easy-to-use client for Direct Connect users. It allows them to share files with friends and others using the internet or a local network. Compared to other DC++ and StrongDC++ clients, this one has more features.
AirDC++ is a modern client for Direct Connect and Advanced Direct Connect networks. It allows users to join groups and browse the files of others. It also allows users to share their files with friends and other people.
AirDC++ is a powerful and complex software that can be used to transfer files between different peer-to-peer networks. It lets you quickly locate and download various media files, such as music, videos, and documents.
AirDC++ is a client for Windows that allows users to share files easily. It’s additionally a P2P software that allows users to browse and share their files. The AirDC++ Team has released a new version of the app for free.
AirDC++ Download is an ideal client for users using Direct Connect and Advanced Direct Connect networks. It allows users to join groups and browse the files of others. It also lets them share their files with friends and other people.
Features Of AirDC++ Download
AirDC++ Download is a simple and user-friendly program for creating and managing various programs, such as spreadsheets and web applications. It comes with a built-in toolbar that provides quick access to its primary functions and an organizer that keeps track of all the windows you open. After successfully installing the application, you can start working with it. You will need to configure the connection manually.
Connect, search, and download are easy
The application lets you view the current users, carry out conversations with them, and mark certain ones as favorites. It also allows you to download and upload multiple files simultaneously. Another feature of AirDC++ is its ability to create and manage queues.
A list of all files related to the search term will be displayed
The AirDC++ program has a comprehensive search function that will help you find what you’re looking for. It will also display a list of all the files related to your desired search term. You can additionally create a list of excluded words to help prevent specific entries from being displayed in the results. There are a few pre-built public hub lists in AirDC++, but you can also add your own. Just enter the address you want to display in the list’s URL.
Handy data transfer tool
Despite its name, AirDC++ Download is not a tremendous file-sharing tool. It allows you to access various private and public hubs and transfer files through peer-to-peer connections.
Different directories can be easily shared
New users can easily share directories in different hubs using a settings wizard. It allows them to monitor share changes and open multiple connections per user. Grouping queued files into directories using IPv6 support. There is also a way to search for files automatically when found and browse through all of them for other sources. The ability to encrypt transfers using ADC and NMDC protocols is also supported.
How to AirDC++ Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once AirDC++ is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install AirDC++
Follow guidelines step by step to Install AirDC++ on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download AirDC++ Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the AirDC++ Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the AirDC++ Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall AirDC++
If you need to uninstall AirDC++, that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all AirDC++ files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the AirDC++, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the AirDC++ App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the AirDC++ folder and delete it.
AirDC++ Download for Windows was developed and updated by Fredrik Ohlsson. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.