BridgeChecker is a utility that can automatically switch between WiFi and Ethernet ports on your Windows PC. It can also disable or enable wireless interfaces depending on the link state. It can help minimize the number of devices connected to the Internet, improve your network’s security, and prolong your computer’s battery life.
We hope that you will find the BridgeChecker Download software download, which is currently in its development phase, safe and virus-free. According to the terms of its license agreement, it offers a free trial but can also contain various restrictions.
Although BridgeChecker is not available from a direct link, it can be downloaded from the developer’s site. Caution: The program is not endorsed by GetWinPCSoft, and it might be risky to download it from a third-party source.
The BridgeChecker utility can automatically disable or enable your computer’s wireless interfaces when connected to an Ethernet port. It can do so because the link state is good and can reduce security risks, conserve IP address allocation, and resolve dual interface issues.
The latest version of BridgeChecker can be found on the developer’s website. However, it is unclear if a free download is available—the most popular BridgeChecker Download versions.
Features Of BridgeChecker Download
Enable or disable the feature
After installing and configuring the wireless and wired adapter settings, you will automatically detect and disable them in the default operation mode. This BridgeChecker Download feature can be enabled or disabled using a desktop shortcut. To enable or disable the feature, a Windows 7 standard user account should be able to enable or disable the adapter using a desktop shortcut. The device’s Hide notification area icon is detected based on the device’s name.
Configuration options for devices can also be changed
BridgeChecker is a service that will allow you to bypass Windows UAC issues. It will run as a utility that will deploy and configure software and settings to avoid the Windows UAC issues. You can also change the configuration options for your devices using the options in the MSI file.
Automatic monitoring of existing connections
The application automatically monitors the available connections and prevents users from interfering with its work. However, before you start it, ensure you have the necessary configuration options enabled. For security reasons, you should only be able to access the device’s main interface from the password-protected section.
Easily manage Wi-Fi and wired connections
With BridgeChecker, you can easily manage your Wi-Fi and wired connections. It can also enable or disable the secondary network adapter settings when a primary one is missing or identified. It can also turn off the wireless network interfaces while the computer runs.
A list of devices can be quickly identified and displayed
The BridgeChecker Download application can quickly identify and display a list of all the devices it has detected, such as modems, routers, wireless and wired adapters, and mobile data cards. It can also manually add new records to the list and filter the entries by the type of record, name, or category. The list can then be saved to your computer in a CSV format.
How to BridgeChecker Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once BridgeChecker is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install BridgeChecker
Follow guidelines step by step to Install BridgeChecker on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download BridgeChecker Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the BridgeChecker Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the BridgeChecker Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall BridgeChecker
If you need to uninstall BridgeChecker, that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all BridgeChecker files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the BridgeChecker, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the BridgeChecker App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
Now find the BridgeChecker folder and delete it.
BridgeChecker Download for Windows is developed and updated by AccessAgility, LLC. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.