Classic Shell is an Open-source application that allows you to restore features that were removed from the latest versions of Windows operating system.
Despite being designed to work seamlessly with Windows, the new Start menu has never been able to convince many users. This is why programs like Classic Shell are useful for people who prefer to use the existing XP start menu.
Classic Shell is a free software that helps improve the productivity of Windows and gives you the tools to use it the way you like. It features a customized start menu and a variety of small features.
Classic Shell is a freeware program that lets you customize the look and feel of old school windows. It has been downloaded more than 15 million times.
Classic Shell is a program that automatically updates the features of older versions of Windows. It can also modify other programs like Internet Explorer.
Features of Classic Shell
Modify your OS settings
The primary purpose of this program is to provide you with missing features that are available in older versions of Windows. It does not modify your OS settings or replace your original files.
Longer actively developed
Since Classic Shell was no longer actively developed, some volunteers continued working on it as Open Shell.
Features a variety of predefined menus
The new Start menu appears whenever the program is started. It features a variety of predefined menus and can be customized by clicking on the icons in the program’s configuration section.
Traditional Windows experience
Classic Shell is a Windows program that aims to create a traditional Windows experience. It eliminates the search functions of the taskbar and brings back the old start button. It also adds a variety of new features that make the Internet Explorer program more visible.
How to Classic Shell Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Classic Shell is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Classic Shell on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Classic Shell on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Classic Shell
If you need to uninstall Classic Shell, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Classic Shell, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Is classic shell safe to download?
Do I need to download the latest version of the Classic Shell utility program from the web? This program is a utility that has been around for a long time.
What is classic shell download?
Classic Shell is free software that gives you the tools to improve your productivity and make the most of your PC. It features a highly customizable start menu, multiple skins, and quick access to recent programs.
Where can I download Classic Shell?
Visit the new website www.classicshell.net to download the latest version and to access the new forums and documentation.
Is Classic Shell virus?
It’s been around since 2009 and is safe to use. It uses the official Windows API and is not a hacker’s tool.
Classic Shell Download for Windows is developed and updated by Ivo Beltchev. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.