The CommView Download is an all-in-one network monitor, packet analyzer, and security professional that can be used by anyone interested in monitoring the traffic moving through a LAN or PC segment. It features various user-friendly features and is designed to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information about the traffic moving through a network.
A network connection monitoring tool called CommView can help you track your connection’s status. Programmers and network administrators can also use it to analyze and control data flow.
CommView displays a list of all the network connections and individual packets examined. It also unencrypts the packets sent and received by IP protocols, such as TCP, UDP, and ICMP.
In addition, it can use to save the logs of the packets that it has captured. You can also set up filters to prevent the program from capturing all the data you don’t want.
CommView Download comes with a powerful analyzer and various other features. It can be installed on almost any Windows platform, including Windows 2000, XP, and Vista. It can be used with any network card, such as a token ring network card or a dial-up adapter.
Features Of CommView Download
Provides a centralized view of network activity.
The CommView Download platform provides a centralized view of all network activity. It can monitor the various activities of a company’s network, including the connections between different IP addresses and the data sent and received by its servers. This is very useful in preventing unauthorized access to the network.
Allows you to collect information about the IP address.
The capture functionality of Commview allows you to collect information about the IP address that is communicating with a particular address. It can also filter and import captured packets for analysis or reference. Currently, the tool supports over 70 protocols.
Captures every packet that enters the wire, displaying various information
The Packet Capturer app captures every package that enters the wire, showing multiple data such as the network connections, the number of boxes, and the protocol distribution charts. It can also export, import, and examine captured packets. This tool can quickly identify network problems and troubleshoot hardware and software.
The tool supports various features.
The tool supports various features, such as recording and analysis of voice communications using a VoIP analyzer. It can also use for remote monitoring.
A powerful tool that enables users to monitor network traffic.
The CommView Download Remote Agent is a powerful tool that enables users to monitor the network traffic on any computer connected to the Internet. It allows them to capture network traffic even if the computer is not in their physical location. This unique technology lets them expand their monitoring range and will enable them to monitor different areas of the network.
How to CommView Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once CommView is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install CommView
Follow guidelines step by step to Install CommView on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download CommView Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the CommView Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the CommView Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall CommView
If you need to uninstall CommView, that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all CommView files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the CommView, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the CommView App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the CommView folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I open CommView WiFi?
Device Manager: Open Control Panel. In the system, select the Hardware tab and then open the Network adapter. If the adapter’s name is not spelled correctly, it will not be able to use the CommView driver for WiFi.
What is CommView used for?
CommView is a software application used for network monitoring and analysis. It can use for both Ethernet and wireless networks. The application has two versions: the standard edition and the wireless edition.
CommView Download for Windows is developed and updated by TamoSoft. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.