Dizzy is a powerful tool that visualizes the various files and folders that take up a lot of space on your computer. It can also help you find them quickly and remove them.
When your computer starts running low on free space, you must identify all the folders filled with space hogs and duplicates.
With Dissy download, you can quickly identify and remove the files and folders that are taking up a lot of space on your computer. It can also help you keep track of duplicate files.
It is a free and powerful tool that can help you analyze the hard disk space of your computer. It can also visualize the various files and folders that are occupying it.
Although Dissy download does not modify the files on your computer, it can still help you keep track of all the files and folders that are taking up a lot of space. It can additionally help you find them quickly and remove them. One of the most significant advantages of this tool is that it supports different types of files and folders.
Features Of Dissy Download
In a word, user-friendly
Your first step should be to pick a drive or a folder to begin analyzing in File Explorer’s main window, which is simple and intuitive. Upon completion of the list, you must sit tight and wait for the examination to be completed and the results to be reviewed.
Can show the files taking up the most space
Dissy download is also a frequency breakdown of file types in addition to the detailed space segmentation you get. The results can be sorted by various criteria, such as size, name, type, or date of last activity. Dissy uses this analysis to show you which files on your computer take up the most space, so you can delete them if you no longer require them.
Recognize and eliminate duplicate files
You can also use Dissy’s Recycle Bin function to eliminate unnecessary files by scanning your selected drives and directories. Duplicate files can be browsed and sorted by file type so that you can remove videos, images, and documents and then examine the Other category in depth. Also, at this point, you can mark some files as Important to find them easily in the future.
Dissy download is an excellent tool for people who frequently run out of free space on their computers but lack the technical know-how to locate the space hogs manually. They can also free up some space by looking for duplicate files, which doesn’t take much time or expertise.
These are not free
There are various kinds of storage solutions that you can choose from, such as cloud storage or an extra disk. However, these are not free, and you’ll need to spend a lot of money to get the best one. We have a solution that will help you get rid of all of your unused space.
How to Dissy Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Dissy is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Dissy
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Dissy on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Dissy Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Dissy Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Dissy Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Dissy
If you need to uninstall Dissy, that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all Dissy files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Dissy, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Dissy App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Dissy folder and delete it.
Dissy Download for Windows is developed and updated by DissyApp. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.