Aegisub is a free, cross-platform tool that enables you to create and modify subtitles. It features a built-in real-time video preview.
Due to the increasing number of languages in film and TV, more people are looking for ways to make sure that they have subtitles when they watch movies.
This app features a robust GUI that allows you to easily style and sync subtitles to an audio file. It also comes with a built-in video overview, which makes it incredibly easy to sync.
Some of the films and series that we’re interested in might not be available in our local language.
With AegisSub, you can easily modify any subtitle format, including srt, srtsub, txt, ass, and mka. It also supports various audio formats.
Unfortunately, there are not enough subtitles in movies and series. This is one of the reasons why many translators are looking to create specialized languages for movies.
Features of Aegisub
Those files between formats
With Aegisub, you can easily build and convert subtitle files in various popular formats, such as SRT and ASS. It also helps you translate those files between formats.
Great application for amateur subtitlers
AegiSub is a great application for amateur subtitlers. It features a variety of synchronization options that allow it to perform various tasks in real time.
Automation environment that enables
Aegisub 64 bit is a fully-fledged subtitle editor that was first released in 1999. It features a variety of tools and an automation environment that enables you to create and modify subtitles.
Time or inclination
Even if you don’t have the time or inclination to make subtitles, there are plenty of people who do. With Aegisub, you can do it all yourself.
Supports writing lyrics for these songs
The program is compatible with most popular subtitle formats, such as ASS, SSA, and SRT. It also supports writing lyrics for these songs.
How to Aegisub Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Aegisub is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Aegisub on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Aegisub on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Aegisub
If you need to uninstall Aegisub, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find Aegisub, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer?
To allow blocked apps to run, go to the General pane and click the “Open Anyway” button.
What is CPS Aegisub?
Is too high.
How do you do karaoke effects in Aegisub?
This feature will automatically apply an effect to a song if it has been applied to a karaoke bar. If there are no songs in your collection, just copy and paste the lines from a song into Aegisub.
How do you shift time in Aegisub?
The Aegisub/Shift Times tool is a batch processor that automatically adjusts the start and end timestamps of various subtitle lines at once.
How do I permanently add subtitles to VLC?
When opening a video file, VLC will automatically detect the existence of a related subtitle file. You can also open it at the same time by clicking the “open” button.
Aegisub Download for Windows is developed and updated by Aegisub (64-bit). All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.