AS SSD Benchmark Download is a set of tests that measure the performance of solid-state drives. It does so by carrying out synthetic and random read and write tests.
Without using the cache, test the read/write performance of an AS SSD Benchmark Download without overloading it with too many threads. It does so by reading a 1 GByte file and randomly choosing 4K blocks.
With the help of this utility, you can easily test the performance of an external solid-state drive. It does so by carrying out a series of tests to find out if the drive can handle various tasks.
It does so by reading a 1 GByte file and randomly choosing 4K blocks. It also performs the tests using 64 or 1 thread.
With the help of the Benchmark, you can check if your solid-state drive is performing well and avoid any problems that might arise.
Features of AS SSD Benchmark Download
The drive’s behavior
Two extra tests are performed to examine the drive’s behavior when copying large files and various other types of files.
Traditional hard disks
Solid-state drive, also known as AS SSD Benchmark Download, is a type of storage device that’s commonly used in PCs. Its main advantage is that it can store and transfer data much faster than traditional hard disks.
Performs an additional compression test
The program Seq-test measures the read and write performance of a 1 GB file. For the 4K test, the data is collected at random blocks. The program also performs an additional compression test to determine the drive’s compression rate.
Determines the drive’s access
The AS SSD Benchmark Download tests the drive’s performance by randomly selecting 4K blocks and a 1 GByte file. It also determines the drive’s access time and its data compression tolerance.
Large and small files
The additional tests evaluate the drive’s performance when copying a variety of large and small files, as well as when using cached copy functions.
Easily test the performance
With the help of Benchmark, you can easily test the performance of your SSD drive and see if it’s fit for purpose. It also allows you to perform other tests such as copy and compression.
How to AS SSD Benchmark Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once AS SSD Benchmark is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install AS SSD Benchmark on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install AS SSD Benchmark on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall AS SSD Benchmark
If you need to uninstall AS SSD Benchmark, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find AS SSD Benchmark, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
AS SSD Benchmark Alternative For Windows
- Cinebench R
- Valley Benchmark
- Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool
Frequently Asked Question
WHAT IS A GOOD AS SSD Benchmark Download score?
As of today, the Samsung SSD 980 1TB NVMe has topped out at 2680MB/s read and 2368MB/s write.
How does AS SSD Benchmark Download work?
The app checks the performance of selected drives for their read and write capabilities. It also finds random blocks and measures the speed at which they can read a file.
Does SSD affect benchmark?
Solid-state drives are typically not very good at storing large amounts of data. They typically require a high per-gigabyte cost to get good performance.
How can I check my SSD performance?
If you’re not sure about the performance of your drive, try using an app called ASSSD Benchmark. It will give you an accurate reading.
Why is SSD so slow?
There are a number of factors that can cause slow performance of solid-state drives on Windows 10. One of these is infection.
AS SSD Benchmark Download for Windows is developed and updated by Alex Schepeljanski. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.