The Canon PIXMA G3510 Driver is a multi-purpose printer that can handle various functions such as printing, copying, scanning, email, and cloud printing. Its print output is capable of reaching a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Supported Windows Operating Systems
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 11 (32-bit)
- Windows 11 (64-bit)
|Full Driver setup package for windows.exe||20.72 MB||Download|
|Series MP Driver for windows.exe||90.85 MB||Download|
|Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch for windows.exe||42.41 KB||Download|
How to Download Canon PIXMA G3510 driver for Windows PC
- First You need to download Canon PIXMA G3510 driver Setup File From Updov Official Website for your Windows PC.
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once the Canon PIXMA G2510 driver is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Canon PIXMA G3510 driver on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Canon PIXMA G3510 driver on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Canon PIXMA G3510 driver Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3510 driver
If you need to uninstall Canon PIXMA G3510 driver that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Canon PIXMA G3510 driver, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Canon PIXMA G3510 driver folder and delete it.
Specifications of Canon PIXMA G3510 driver
The black and white printing speed of the Canon PIXMA G3510 is 8.8 images per minute. The color printing speed is 5.0 images per minute.
The high-quality output and fast processing speed of this machine are guaranteed by its various paper types. Its black cartridge can print up to 6,000 pages of A4 paper and its color cartridge can produce up to 7000 pages.
The G3510′s features a built-in tray that accepts various types of paper, including plain paper, high-quality photo paper, and pro-hiding paper. It can also take up to 100 sheets of standard plain paper.
Canon PIXMA G3510 Driver Download for Windows is developed and updated by Canon Inc. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.