The Canon PIXMA G4510 Driver has a variety of features that allow it to perform various tasks efficiently. Its high-quality output of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi makes it stand out from the rest of the pack.
Supported Windows Operating Systems
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 11 (32-bit)
- Windows 11 (64-bit)
|Full Driver setup package for windows.exe||18.40 MB||Download|
|Series MP Driver for windows.exe||91.82 MB||Download|
|Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch for windows.exe||42.41 KB||Download|
How to Download Canon PIXMA G4510 driver for Windows PC
- First You need to download Canon PIXMA G4510 driver Setup File From Updov Official Website for your Windows PC.
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once the Canon PIXMA G2510 driver is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Canon PIXMA G4510 driver on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Canon PIXMA G4510 driver on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Canon PIXMA G4510 driver Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Canon PIXMA G4510 driver Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Canon PIXMA G4510 driver Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G4510 driver
If you need to uninstall Canon PIXMA G4510 driver that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Canon PIXMA G4510 driver files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Canon PIXMA G4510 driver, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Canon PIXMA G4510 driver App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Canon PIXMA G4510 driver folder and delete it.
Specifications of Canon PIXMA G4510 driver
Borderless printing with a document size of 10 x 15 centimeters can produce images in less than 60 seconds.
The included paper types are plain, high-resolution, photo paper, and photo paper plus semi-gloss. It is also compatible with various other photo paper types.
The Canon PIXMA G4510 is a photo and document scanner that uses the contact image sensor element. It features a 600 x 1200 dpi resolution. When printing, the document size ranges from 210 x 297 mm to 864 x 984 mm.
Canon PIXMA G4510 Driver Download for Windows is developed and updated by Canon Inc. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.