The Canon PIXMA TR8560 driver uses FINE cartridges for its monochrome and color printing. The machine’s maximum print resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 dots per inch.
Supported Windows Operating Systems
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 11 (32-bit)
- Windows 11 (64-bit)
|Full Driver setup package for windows.exe||18.42 MB||Download|
|Series MP Driver for windows.exe||91.60 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for windows.exe||40.32 MB||Download|
|Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch for windows.exe||42.41 KB||Download|
How to Download Canon PIXMA TR8560 driver for Windows PC
- First You need to download Canon PIXMA TR8560 driver Setup File From Updov Official Website for your Windows PC.
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once the Canon PIXMA G2510 driver is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Canon PIXMA TR8560 driver on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Canon PIXMA TR8560 driver on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Canon PIXMA TR8560 driver Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Canon PIXMA TR8560 driver Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Canon PIXMA TR8560 driver Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR8560 driver
If you need to uninstall Canon PIXMA TR8560 driver that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Canon PIXMA TR8560 driver files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Canon PIXMA TR8560 driver, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Canon PIXMA TR8560 driver App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Canon PIXMA TR8560 driver folder and delete it.
Specifications of Canon PIXMA TR8560 driver
The output speed of this machine is 37 seconds when printing with borderless printing. It has a maximum width of 4 x 6 inches and a bottom margin of 5 mm.
The Canon iP6510W supports both plain and specialty paper weights, and it can allow the user to print with a maximum paper size of 300 gsm. It features a built-in wireless LAN security system.
Canon PIXMA TR8560 is a multi-purpose device that supports various memory card printing methods such as SD, SDHC, and MiniSD. It can also scan and copy documents with a resolution of up to 2400 x 1536 dpi.
Canon PIXMA TR8560 Driver Download for Windows is developed and updated by Canon Inc. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.