The Canon PIXMA TS8150 Driver is a wireless printer that can perform various tasks such as printing, copying, and scanning. It features a built-in cloud link feature. Its output resolution is ideal for home and office printing.
Supported Windows Operating Systems
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 11 (32-bit)
- Windows 11 (64-bit)
|Full Driver setup package for windows.exe||18.42 MB||Download|
|Series MP Driver for windows.exe||91.60 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for windows.exe||40.32 MB||Download|
|Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch for windows.exe||42.41 KB||Download|
How to Download Canon PIXMA TS8150 driver for Windows PC
- First You need to download Canon PIXMA TS8150 driver Setup File From Updov Official Website for your Windows PC.
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once the Canon PIXMA G2510 driver is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS8150 driver on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Canon PIXMA TS8150 driver on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Canon PIXMA TS8150 driver Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Canon PIXMA TS8150 driver Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Canon PIXMA TS8150 driver Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8150 driver
If you need to uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8150 driver that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Canon PIXMA TS8150 driver files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Canon PIXMA TS8150 driver, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Canon PIXMA TS8150 driver App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Canon PIXMA TS8150 driver folder and delete it.
Specifications of Canon PIXMA TS8150 driver
It is compatible with six ink tanks, namely: pigment black, black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. The ChromaLife100 inks are used for printing.
Borderless printing is also supported by this machine. It accepts various types of photo paper sizes, and it also has various ink tanks. The machine is also compatible with various paper types.
Other compatible paper types include the Canon Everyday Use, the Canon matte, and the Canon fine art papers. The machine can also produce output sheets of various sizes and resolutions.
Canon PIXMA TS8150 is a photo and document scanner that has a built-in CIS flatbed scanner that can run at an average speed of 14 seconds.
Canon PIXMA TS8150 Driver Download for Windows is developed and updated by Canon Inc. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.