FileMenu Tools adds built-in utilities to Windows Explorer’s context menu to perform various operations on files and folders. It also allows you to customize the “Send to…” section and other related commands.
The utility suite includes built-in utilities to perform various operations on files and folders. It also adds custom commands that allow you to copy/move a specific folder, or delete specific file types.
The context menu is always present when we type in a folder or a file. It provides a handful of actions that get us done.
With FileMenu Tools, you can customize the way Windows Explorer works for you. It lets you create and manage all of the tools and features that you need to get started.
You can easily add new items to the menu, as well as modify the existing ones.
Features Of Filemenu Tools Download
Create Various Util Docking Windows
Menu Context Menu
This app lets you add or remove commands from the Menu context menu. It does so by creating a wide panel containing all the latest features.
By selecting the items that you want to display in Windows Explorer’s right-click menus, you can create custom entries that are more useful to you.
Share Them With Other Users
When done with the settings, they can be exported to an INI or a REG file. It makes it easier to share them with other users and it saves you time.
FileMenu Tools is a utility that gives you more flexibility when it comes to the right-click menu in Windows Explorer. It allows you to add and remove tools and tasks, and it also adds cmd.exe to the menu.
How to Download Filemenu Tools For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Filemenu Tools is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Filemenu Tools on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Filemenu Tools on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Filemenu Tools Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Filemenu Tools Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Filemenu Tools Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Filemenu Tools
If you need to uninstall Filemenu Tools that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Filemenu Tools files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Filemenu Tools , Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Filemenu Tools App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Filemenu Tools folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I remove right click from new menu?
To remove a specific file type from the New Item menu, right-click its subkey and click “Delete.” A confirmation message will appear.
How do I use ShellMenuView?
To start using ShellView, just copy the .shmnview.exe file to any folder that you like. It will then run as a terminal window.
What is standard toolbar?
The Standard toolbar is located under the Menu bar. It contains buttons that represent various commands.
What is the use of file menu?
The File menu used to be a commonly used control element for programs that handle files. It is usually preceded by a bar that contains commands related to the processing of files.
What are the options in file and Edit menu?
The edit menu is typically the second menu in the bar next to the file menu. It contains commands related to the handling of information stored in a file.
What is CRC Sha?
CRC SHA is a tool that checks the integrity of a file. It can generate a hash code for a specific file.
Will there be a Windows 11?
Windows 11 is officially out and it’s the first major software update in six years. If you’re still using Windows XP, then it’s time to upgrade.
How do I remove pin from taskbar?
To remove a program from the taskbar, type its name in the search box.
How do I remove share with Skype from context menu?
To remove Share with Skype from the context menu, just launch Easy Menu and extract all of its contents.
How do I disable Adobe PDF right-click menu?
To add “–” to the beginning of Value Data, double-click the (Default) key.
Filemenu Tools Download for Windows is developed and updated by LopeSoft. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.