Folder Colorizer Download is a simple app that lets you pick a colour for a folder. Just right-click on a folder and it will take you to the settings page.
Folder Colorizer is a tool that lets you change the colour of a folder in Windows. It’s very easy to do, just right-click on a folder to alter its appearance.
This utility will customise the visual appearance of selected folder icons.
Folder Colorizer Download is a utility that lets you change the colour of the folder icon on your desktop. It does so in a way that makes the system look more beautiful. It also helps you identify the folder easily.
A lot of people still believe that a Folder Colorizer Download is a utility that will allow them to modify the appearance of their entire OS X operating system. However, this utility can be very useful if you want to customise the overall UI of your desktop or laptop.
Contrary to popular belief, folder colorizers are not designed to change the appearance of a folder. They are actually useful tools that can do more than just change the folder’s theme or look.
Features of Folder Colorizer Download
Windows Explorer context menu
Folder Colorizer is a utility that will add a Colourize option to the Windows Explorer context menu. It lets you select a custom colour for a specific folder or browse through the predefined colour options.
Context menu of your desktop
The app is integrated into the context menu of your desktop. Just right-click on a folder to select a colour and then select the Colourize option.
Free software library
Folder Colorizer Download is a free software library that allows you to create various colored images. The program’s installer is usually called FolderColorPicker.exe.
Display the desired colour for a specific folder
Folder Colorizer Download is a utility that does not have a main window or user interface. Instead, it uses the context menu to insert a new command to display the desired colour for a specific folder.
Add a new colour
To add a new colour, hit the +Add colour button and then select one from the colour wheel. It also allows you to restore the original yellow colour of the folder.
How to Download Folder Colorizer For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Folder Colorizer is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Folder Colorizer on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Folder Colorizer on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Folder Colorizer
If you need to uninstall Folder Colorizer, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find Folder Colorizer, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I add Colorizer to a folder?
By clicking on the Colours button, you’ll be able to manage the various colours in the folder. To add a new colour, just hit the +Add colour key.
How do you colourize folders?
You can also restore the original colour by right-clicking on the folder and choosing “Restore the original colour”.
How do I use a folder painter?
Right-click on a folder and select the menu that you created in Folder Painter.
Folder Colorizer Download for Windows is developed and updated by Softorino. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.