Green Tunnel Download is a utility that will help you avoid getting blocked by your Internet service provider. It will allow you to identify websites that your ISP might block and trick them into sending HTTP requests to the DNS. Its main interface is a small window that acts as the main interface for the program.
Green Tunnel is a web application that allows you to bypass various ISP restrictions while accessing websites. It uses DNS over HTTP and DNS over TLS protocols.
The first thing that users see after installing the app is a small window that lets them know if the program is on or off. The goal of the tool is to allow users to access blocked content.
When entering a website’s name, the browser sends a query to the DNS to get the domain name and the corresponding IP address. If the server is configured to block it, it will prevent you from accessing it.
If you are looking for a way to install Green Tunnel on Windows 10/7 PC, then this article is for you. There are many similar apps available for Android and iOS.
Even though the official version of Windows is not available on the PC, there are a few tricks that will allow you to install and use Android apps on the device.
Although Green Tunnel is a good app for Android, it is only available for Android-based devices. This article will walk you through a simple and step-by-step installation method to get started with Green Tunnel on Windows 10/7 PC.
Features of Green Tunnel Download
Requested information about the website
DNS spoofing is a technique that occurs when the DNS does not provide the requested information about the website. This causes the site to not open. Fortunately, there is a way to allow you to browse the website even if it has been blocked.
Enable users to navigate
The concept of the application is to enable users to navigate to websites that are restricted by the type of information that they can’t provide. For instance, if a website is blocked, it can’t be opened.
Called Green Tunnel
There are tools that can help users bypass the restrictions set by the Deep Packet Inspection systems. One of these is called Green Tunnel, which is a tool that lets users bypass the systems without requiring configuration.
Developed for mobile platforms
Most of the apps that are developed for mobile platforms are only available for Android and iOS. However, there are a number of apps that are also available for PC.
Green Tunnel is a great example of an impressive application that has been featured in the Playstore as Editor’s Choice. Before installing it, follow the steps below to install it on your PC.
How to Download Green Tunnel for Windows PC Free
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button.
- Now let the Start to Download
- Once Green Tunnel is done downloading, Double click the setup files and you can start the installation.
How to Install Green Tunnel on your Windows PC
- First, you need to Download Green Tunnel Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Green Tunnel
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Green Tunnel, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Green Tunnel Alternative For Windows
Frequently Asked Question
What is a Green tunnel?
A green tunnel is a type of underground structure that’s designed to blend into the landscape.
How does green tunnel work?
GreenTunnel is an open-source anti-censorship tool that allows Internet service providers to block certain websites. It works seamlessly across various platforms such as macOS.
What do the Colours mean on the HS2 map?
The site has been designed to indicate the various sections of the route, with the main colors being red, black, and green
Does HS2 go through Burton Green?
This section of the project includes the design and construction of the high speed rail tunnel through Burton Green.
What is DPI in networking?
Deep packet inspection is a technique that involves inspecting the contents of all the data packets sent through a network checkpoint.
Green Tunnel Download for Windows is developed and updated by Sadegh Hayeri. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.