IsoBuster is a powerful tool that can recover lost files and data from various hard drives. It can work seamlessly with various formats such as CDs, DVDs, and BluRays.
Getting rid of a DVD or CD is a daunting task. Unfortunately, there are tools on the market that can help you get rid of this issue.
The updates will also support various media types, such as floppy disks, CDs and DVDs, and various other storage devices.
Upon opening IsoBuster, it will remind you of Windows Explorer. Its UI is designed to be very simple and organized, so it will work seamlessly for all users.
After the scan, you will be able to see what kind of data or information can be recovered from the various drives.
It supports various types of drives and files. It works seamlessly with CDs and DVDs, floppy disks, and many other types of storage media.
How to IsoBuster Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once IsoBuster is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install IsoBuster on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install IsoBuster on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download IsoBuster Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall IsoBuster
If you need to uninstall IsoBuster that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the IsoBuster, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the IsoBuster folder and delete it.
IsoBuster Download for Windows is developed and updated by Smart Projects. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.