PyTivo Desktop Download utility can manage the various types of files that are stored in your TiVo DVR. It supports various output formats and provides the ability to adjust the video’s padding.
pyTivo is a GoBack server and an H.264 video compression utility. It can also output mpeg2 and standard video formats to the TiVo.
It supports various video formats such as 4:3 and 16:9. It does not require the use of transcoding data to allow you to manage the video’s padding. This utility is free and open-source.
Features of PyTivo Desktop Download
You can easily transfer audio and video recordings from a computer to TiVo through PyTivo Desktop Download. It also allows users to get the metadata about the file. Although it is very easy to use, the interface of the program is not user-friendly.
Although TiVo Desktop is no longer available, users who still have a compatible device will still benefit from the many features of PyTivo Desktop Download.
Convert media formats
The software allows users to transfer audio and images to a television without the need for an entry key. It also allows consumers to convert media formats like MPEG to various devices like the Apple iPod and the Android phone.
How to PyTivo Desktop Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once PyTivo Desktop is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install PyTivo Desktop on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install PyTivo Desktop on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall PyTivo Desktop
If you need to uninstall PyTivo Desktop, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find PyTivo Desktop, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
PyTivo Desktop Alternative For Windows
- Plex Media Player
- XMedia Recode
Frequently Asked Question
What is PyTivo Desktop Download?
pyTivo is a server that can run both GoBack and HMO. It is similar to the TiVo Desktop in that it loads many standard video codecs and outputs them to the TiVo.
What is pyTivo?
pyTivo is a server that works seamlessly with the TiVo. It is capable of handling many types of video codecs and outputs mpeg2 and h.264 videos to the TiVo.
What is Kmttg?
kmttg is a Java-based program that enables you to transfer files from your Tivos to other devices. It does so by creating a variety of features that allow you to detect and remove the unauthorized content.
Is TiVo desktop still available?
As of fall 2015, the desktop version of TiVo is no longer available. However, it is still compatible with some of the existing apps.
Does plex work with TiVo?
Plex is a free app that lets users stream video, music, and photo content from their PC or network-attached storage device. With Plex Channels, they can also access various online content such as TED Talks, YouTube, and more.
PyTivo Desktop Download for Windows is developed and updated by Dan Haddix. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.