Resilio Sync Download is a 64-bit version of Bit Torrent that allows users to sync files between their various devices for free. It does so by automatically transferring files, storing them in the cloud, and protecting all of your sensitive information.
Sync is a peer-to-to-peer file sharing utility that enables users to store and transfer their files without the cloud. Its privacy features make it an ideal choice for individuals and teams.
Resilio Sync is a utility that can easily sync data between various computers. After installing it, just go to the folder that you want to sync and specify the method that you want to use.
Features of Resilio Sync
Find the shortest path
Resilio Sync takes advantage of the peer-to-peer technology of BitTorrent to find the shortest path between different devices. This saves time and helps minimize failed transfers.
To unlimited size move
The program can also be used to move unlimited number of files and folders to a single folder. Also, it has built-in settings that allow you to set a limit on the speed at which the data is downloaded.
Moving data much faster
Resilio Sync knows how to update the files instead of the whole thing. This makes it much faster to sync and update data. Each additional device makes it easier to share and transfer data to anyone.
You can also set expiration times for the links that you create. If someone tries to use the link after its expiration, it will no longer work.
Instruct to limit the receiving and sending rates.
Resilio Sync can also limit the number of times that a peer is connected and the rate at which it sends and receives data.
How to Resilio Sync Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Resilio Sync is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Resilio Sync on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Resilio Sync on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Resilio Sync
If you need to uninstall Resilio Sync, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find Resilio Sync, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
How fast is Resilio sync?
The speed of Resilio Sync when transferring files between two laptops was better than that of Google Drive and Dropbox. It also performed better than the average size of files in the cloud.
Why is Resilio sync so slow?
If you are experiencing slow downloads and uploads, it is most likely because of the large number of files that you are transferring.
Why is Resilio sync so slow?
This causes many small files to download and upload slow. Usually, people tend to transfer large files to avoid experiencing this issue.
Is Resilio sync open source?
Resilio Sync (formerly BitTorrent Sync) by Resilio, Inc. is a proprietary peer-to-peer file synchronization tool available for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire and BSD.
What is selective sync Resilio?
Resilio Sync can also be used to download specific files from an agent. It gives you the ability to select the ones that you need to sync right now.
How safe is Resilio Sync?
Resilio Sync is a cloudless solution that automatically stores your files on your devices. It prevents third-party servers from accessing the data.
How do I sync folders with Resilio sync?
To sync a local share, open its preference and select “Sync local folders”. If necessary, set up selective sync.
Resilio Sync Download for Windows is developed and updated by resilio. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.