Do you have an SD memory card full of things that you don t need? Use this tool to format it instead. SD Card Formatter Download is a utility that will allow you to easily format your SD card without losing all the content stored on it.
It is strongly recommended that you format your SD/SDHC/SDXC cards using the SD Memory Card Formatter instead of using specialized tools provided with Windows operating systems.
An SD card is a type of memory card that’s usually used in mobile phones and digital cameras to store and transfer data. Unfortunately, it can’t work properly after it gets corrupted.
Aside from operating systems, SD cards also need to be formatted on Windows 10 to perform various tasks. Some of these include converting a file system to FAT32, restoring the original size of the SD card, and fixing various issues.
If your SD card is already full of data, or it has lost its storage capacity, then SD Card Formatter Download can help you get rid of it. It’s a utility that will automatically reformat it.
Features of SD Card Formatter Download
Your system to recognize and recover stored SD card
It is recommended that you use SD Card Formatter Download to get the most out of your SD cards. It will allow your system to recognize and recover all the data and settings that were previously stored on your SD card.
Easily format SD cards
We can easily format SD cards using tools provided with Windows or Mac operating systems. However, it is still advised to use the SD Card Formatter Download to secure the formatting of SD cards.
Mobile phones and digital cameras
SD card is a kind of memory card that’s commonly used for the storage of various digital items. It can be found in various mobile platforms such as mobile phones and digital cameras.
People use memory cards to store and manage their files
Most of the time, people use memory cards to store and manage their files. They do so in order to get the most out of their storage space. In order to help users get the most out of their SD cards, we tested several tools.
How to SD Card Formatter Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once SD Card Formatter is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install SD Card Formatter on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install SD Card Formatter on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall SD Card Formatter
If you need to uninstall SD Card Formatter, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find SD Card Formatter, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
SD Card Formatter Alternative For Windows
- Total Commander
- Rename Expert
Frequently Asked Question
Which is the best SD Card Formatter Download?
The EaseUS Partition Master is a utility that helps you partition your Windows system. It works seamlessly with Windows Disk Management and Windows Command Prompt.
What format does the SD card need to be for Raspberry Pi?
The SD card formats that are supported by the Raspberry Pi are FAT32 and FAT16 only. In order to work properly, the card should be formatted into FAT32 or FAT16 format.
How do I clear space on my SD card?
You can easily format an SD card by clicking on it and then saving it as a new partition. To do so, you need to use a program like File Explorer or Disk Utility.
How do you wipe a memory card?
Right-click the drive that’s assigned to your SD card and select “Format”. It will then automatically remove the checkmark next to the Quick Format option.
Will formatting fix a corrupted SD card?
Although formatting an SD card can fix it, it can also destroy all the files stored on it. This process can be easily erased by a professional SD card recovery program.
SD Card Formatter Download for Windows is developed and updated by SD-3C. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.