Have you ever tried searching for something on Windows but got lost in the various options? Search My Files Download can help!
Instead of searching for files and folders in Windows, SearchMyFiles allows you to search for files by wildcard, last modified/created time, and by file size. It does so by displaying all the files in your system in the last 10 minutes.
There are many tools out there that allow users to perform a wide range of tasks related to searching for files and directories on their PC. However, some of them provide an interface that’s not ideal for specific tasks.
In the previous lesson, we learned how to keep your files organized. But, there are times when you might not be able to find a certain file. This is where SearchMyFiles can help! In this lesson, we’re going to show you some simple ways to find it.
The Windows search feature is typically limited to searching for specific files. It does not have the necessary features to allow you to perform comprehensive searches.
Features of Search My Files Download
Simple search engine
Unlike other search tools, SearchMyFiles doesn’t provide an index of your files. Instead, it uses a simple search engine to find all of your files.
Locations and applying various filters
The Portable version of Windows Registry Cleaner does not leave traces in the Windows Registry. Instead, it lets you search for files by clicking on specific locations and applying various filters. It also provides detailed information about files, such as their size, date, file path, and more.
The program combines various advanced functions with a simple user interface. It can be installed on a computer or run as a portable application.
Both normal directories and ZIP files
The TreeSize File Search utility allows you to easily find all of your files and folders. It can also search both normal directories and ZIP files.
Usually robust and comes
A free file search tool is similar to a freeware that looks for files on your computer. It’s usually robust and comes with many features that are usually not available in the built-in search tools.
How to Download Search My Files For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Search My Files is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Search My Files on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Search My Files on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Search My Files
If you need to uninstall Search My Files, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find Search My Files, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Search My Files Alternative For Windows
- CPUEater 10.2.0.34
- Bill2’s Process Manager 126.96.36.199
- UAC Pass 1.8
- Reduce Memory 1.6
- Winaero Tweaker 188.8.131.52
- ACleaner 5.0
Frequently Asked Question
How do I search my entire hard drive?
For example, if you want to search the Downloads folder, open it. If you’re not sure which folder to search, go to C: and type a search box at the top right corner.
How can you quickly search for files and folders?
Use the search box to open File Explorer and search for files. The search results page shows all the files in the selected folder or folder.
How do I access Windows Search?
Press-and-hold on the empty area of the taskbar to open a contextual menu and search the Windows 10 search bar.
Search My Files Download for Windows is developed and updated by Karsten Funk. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.