UEFI BIOS Updater Download is a utility that checks the version of the OROM/EFI modules that are inside an AMI BIOS file. It can detect and update the CPU MicroCode of any AMI BIOS.
To update OROM and UEFI models without any modding knowledge, you will need to use UEFI BIOS Updater. This utility is one of the most popular tools for modding BIOS.
Some anti-virus software may detect that UEFI BIOS Updater is already installed, but these are usually false positives.
UEFI BIOS Updater Download is a utility that enables you to install updates for OROM and UEFI modules without having deep knowledge in modding.
AMIS DE is a command-line tool that can export the configuration information of an Aptio ROM image. It produces a summary report that shows the various BIOS settings and parameter values.
Features of UEFI BIOS Updater Download
UEFI BIOS Updater
You do not need to know much about BIOS modding to implement it. Just follow the steps below and run UEFI BIOS Updater to identify the update that needs to be modified.
Knowledge in modding techniques
UEFI BIOS Updater Download is a utility that allows you to install updates for PROM and UEFI modules without requiring deep knowledge in modding techniques.
Install BIOS Updater
This download is freeware that can be used to install BIOS Updater on a Windows laptop or desktop PC.
OROM and UEFI modules installed
This utility can detect the versions of the OROM and UEFI modules installed on the Intel NUC9i5QNX, 9i7QNX, and 9i9QNX.
Designed by a modding expert
Unlike other utilities, UEFI BIOS Updater is designed by a modding expert. It lets users modify BIOS without causing any problems.
How to Download UEFI BIOS Updater For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once UEFI BIOS Updater is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install UEFI BIOS Updater on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install UEFI BIOS Updater on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall UEFI BIOS Updater
If you need to uninstall UEFI BIOS Updater, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find UEFI BIOS Updater, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Can I download UEFI?
WinUEFI Firmware Update Platform from Microsoft Download Center.
Can UEFI be updated?
This device firmware update can be initiated by installing a driver package on the device. It can be updated using the same mechanism as the system firmware.
Do I need to update UEFI?
Doing a BIOS/UEFI update can be very straightforward, but it can also lead to issues and can sometimes go wrong.
What is a UEFI application?
UEFI is a type of firmware that’s built into a computer’s board. It provides additional functionality beyond the basic BIOS.
Is UEFI faster than legacy?
Compared to Legacy, UEFI has better performance and better security. It is also easier to use and is usually faster.
Does my PC support UEFI?
On Windows, go to the System Information panel and under BIOS Mode, type the name of the system and its boot mode.
UEFI BIOS Updater Download for Windows is developed and updated by UEFI BIOS Updater. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.