Win10 Brightness Slider 1.7.9 Download for Windows is a utility that lets you easily adjust the brightness of various screens. If you have an older laptop, then its brightness function is not working. This is a good thing, as most newer laptops have this feature.
You can also use dedicated software like Win10 Brightness Slider to enable screen brightness adjustment. You can change the brightness of your connected monitors with a simple slider.
This app is a simple and portable application that lets you manage and change the brightness of your screen.
To open the sliders, just click the icon in the system tray area. It will automatically detect all the devices in your screen.
This app will allow you to adjust the brightness of most desktop and laptop computers with Windows 10 support. It works even for older versions of the OS.
How to Win10 Brightness Slider 1.7.9 Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Win10 Brightness Slider 1.7.9 is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Win10 Brightness Slider 1.7.9 on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Win10 Brightness Slider 1.7.9 on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Win10 Brightness Slider 1.7.9 Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Win10 Brightness Slider 1.7.9
If you need to uninstall Win10 Brightness Slider 1.7.9 that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Win10 Brightness Slider 1.7.9, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Win10 Brightness Slider 1.7.9 folder and delete it.
Win10 Brightness Slider 1.7.9 Download for Windows is developed and updated by blackholeearth. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.