Winja Download is a Windows security package that will scan your computer and send warnings about possible threats. It also performs regular scans.
It is a powerful tool that can find and remove malware from your system. It uses the Google VirusTotal multi-engine scanner to identify and remove threats.
That is a utility that lets you check and download files and run processes with VirusTotal. It has three main options: browse for files, download and scan, and check the running processes.
This is a system investigator and a virus uploader. It lets you safely browse and download files from various types of removable and internal drives.
Due to its anti-malware feature, Winja is capable of finding and removing viruses and other harmful content from your PC. It also transfers files from your device to the cloud.
Features of Winja Download
Identify suspicious files
Winja is a utility that takes the Phrozen VirusTotal uploader and turns it into a full-fledged system utility that can scan and identify suspicious files. It’s a good tool for anyone who’s trying to clean up their system after accidentally installing malware.
Perform regular scans on your computer
Winja is a Windows program that can help you perform regular scans on your computer and find all the possible threats that might be hiding in plain sight. It can also detect suspicious files and programs that are inside the system.
Automatically scan all processes
The program features a Quick Process Scan that will automatically scan all processes and check for suspicious entries. It also comes with a VirusTotal report that provides detailed information about the detected infections. Aside from this, it also comes with a variety of tools that allow you to scan and check various processes.
Winja’s advanced tools include a complete process viewer that shows all the loaded modules and opened files, as well as a startup manager. With this utility, more experienced users can easily identify malicious components.
Easy to use
The Task Scheduler provides a list of all your Windows tasks, and it also includes tools that allow you to perform various tasks like check with VirusTotal or disable certain programs. Windows Startup also lists all the startup programs that are running.
How to Download Winja for Windows PC Free
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button.
- Now let the Start to Download
- Once Winja is done downloading, Double click the setup files and you can start the installation.
How to Install Winja on your Windows PC
- First, you need to Download Winja Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Winja
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Winja, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Winja Download for Windows is developed and updated by Phrozen Software. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.