Word Viewer Download is a great tool that lets you easily view and print any Microsoft Word document.
The Microsoft Word Viewer app is no longer available for download. To avoid getting affected by the security updates, you should install the latest versions of Word on your mobile device or in Dropbox.
Microsoft Word Viewer is a freeware utility that lets users print and display Microsoft Word documents. It was last released in 2007.
According to the terms of the Microsoft Word Viewer license, the software is only used to view and print documents created using Microsoft Office software.
Word Viewer OCX is an SDK that enables developers to create apps that can handle Word documents.
Word Viewer is an excellent tool for viewing and printing Word documents. It works seamlessly on all versions of Word, including .docx and .rtf files.
Features of Word Viewer Download
- After installing Microsoft Office Word Viewer, it will open a dialog window containing a list of supported file formats. To select the format, just select the one that’s most compatible with the program.
- Microsoft recommended that Windows 10 users use Word Mobile application and OneDrive to store and print documents without charge.
- However, with this software, you won’t be able to modify the documents that you create.
- Although it’s identical to the Word one, the app doesn’t allow the user to modify the contents of the documents. This app is ideal for companies that prefer to send read-only documents.
- It is also good to know that it can open Word documents that are on the Internet and those that are located on a local computer.
Word Viewer Alternative For Windows
- Kindle for PC
- Windows Live Writer
- Apache OpenOffice
Frequently Asked Question
Is there a free Word Viewer?
Doc Viewer is a free app that lets you open and view Doc, DocX, and other text files in Microsoft Word. It’s a fast and simple way to do so.
Is Word Viewer still available?
The following apps have been retired: The Word Viewer, Excel Viewer, and PowerPoint Viewer.
Is there a word viewer?
Microsoft Word Viewer is a utility that lets you view, copy, and print Word documents. However, it does not allow you to create a new document or edit an existing one.
How do I view Word documents?
In Word, go to File> Open. In the list of files that contain the word “All,” select the one that you found.
How can I get Microsoft Word without Office 365?
You can buy standalone versions of Office apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint from the Microsoft Store. There are also ways to get a subscription version of Project or Visio.
Is Microsoft Word online free?
Office 365 is a free version of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The apps are available for Android and iOS.
Word Viewer Download for Windows is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.