X-Mouse Button Control Download you want to modify the behavior of your mouse, but Windows still doesn’t allow it, then go to the settings page and select “Customize”.
It is a Windows application that lets you map your mouse buttons to any other location. It can also handle various non-clickable tasks, such as copy, cutting, and paste.
That is a utility that lets you set the mouse behavior for specific tasks.
If you have an XBMC utility, you can easily modify the mouse behavior to work in a specific way for specific applications.
Features of X-Mouse Button Control Download
The application-specific profiles
There are many more options that you can play with. Just make sure that the application-specific profiles are activated whenever you mouse touches the window.
Create and modify
X-Mouse Button Control Download lets you create and modify the mouse behavior for specific applications and windows. It also allows you to switch between different button configurations.
You can also customize the mouse to do various neat things. For example, you can change the volume of the scroll wheel when you hover over a system tray or a YouTube video
Cutting and pasting
X-Mouse Button Control lets you create profiles that can be used to control various things, such as launching a Windows program, capturing a photo, cutting and pasting, and many more.
There are multiple ways to map buttons on your mouse. You can do this in a simple one-key activation, or you can create an entire macro.
How to X-Mouse Button Control Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once X-Mouse Button Control is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install X-Mouse Button Control on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install X-Mouse Button Control on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall X-Mouse Button Control
If you need to uninstall X-Mouse Button Control, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find X-Mouse Button Control, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
X-Mouse Button Control Alternative For Windows
- Trinity Rescue Kit
- Defender Exclusion Tool
Frequently Asked Question
What does x mouse button control do?
XMBC is a utility that lets you create an application and window-specific profiles for your mouse. It also allows you to modify the behavior of your mouse.
Is HTTPS x mouse button control en Updov com safe?
X-Mouse Button Control is a virus-free program that works seamlessly on Windows 10. It can also be used for older versions.
What are layers in x-mouse button control?
Various methods are available to activate layers. One method that works is by sending a Global Hotkey that will assign a specific layer to the desired location.
Is x-mouse button control available for Windows?
There are a number of ways to get rid of X-Mouse Button Control on Windows, such as by installing an alternative program called Steer Mouse.
How do I get rid of the x-mouse button control?
Open the Applications and Features section and find X-Mouse Button Control. This will remove it from the list.
How do I use side buttons on Windows?
To open the System window, go to the Mouse icon and select the Point & Click tab. There, select the Secondary click button to perform a secondary clicking.
X-Mouse Button Control Download for Windows is developed and updated by Highresolution Enterprises. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.