YouTube Movie Maker Download is a complete package that will help you create, edit, and manage your YouTube videos. It’s a great tool to work with both for work and fun.
If you’re looking for the best software to make videos on YouTube, then you’ve come on the right place. With YouTube Movie Maker Download you can easily create, edit, and upload videos.
If you’re looking for an alternative to YouTube Video Editor, then look no further than YouTube Movie Maker. This software is the best alternative to YouTube Video Editor. It lets you easily edit YouTube videos.
It’s easy to make 2D/3D videos with various effects such as text, audio, and photos.
With YouTube Movie Maker, you’ll have everything you need to create, edit, and manage videos on the platform.
Features of YouTube Movie Maker
Upload videos to YouTube
YouTube Movie Maker v20 or above requires the Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6.2 to upload videos to YouTube. If you are using Win8 or above, then you will need to download and install the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework to use it.
YouTube Video Maker is 100% safe and clean. It does not contain any harmful software or hardware.
It’s super easy
It’s super easy to batch upload videos to YouTube. Just select the number of videos that you want to upload and it will automatically upload them to your account.
When creating a movie
When creating a movie, the first step is choosing the type of files that you want to add. There are many options to customize the look and feel of the movie, and this can be done in the Project Wizard.
With YouTube Videos
Create 3D and 2D movies with YouTube Videos and share them with millions of YouTube viewers.
How to YouTube Movie Maker Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once YouTube Movie Maker is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install YouTube Movie Maker on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install YouTube Movie Maker on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall YouTube Movie Maker
If you need to uninstall YouTube Movie Maker, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find YouTube Movie Maker, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
YouTube Movie Maker Alternative For Windows
- TiVo Desktop
- LoiLo Game Recorder
- Any Video Converter
Frequently Asked Question
Is YouTube Movie Maker free?
YouTube Movie Maker Free Edition is a completely safe and free edition with no watermarks, no trial period, and just limited features and services. It’s simple to use, and you can see the exact differences between the Free Edition, Gold Edition, and Platinum Edition in the table below.
Is YouTube Movie Maker safe to download?
YouTube Movie Maker is 100% safe and clean. It does not contain any type of spyware, viruses, or backdoors.
Does YouTube have a movie maker?
YouTube Movie Maker lets you customize the video’s speed and audio quality. It’s also easy to add a slow motion or fast motion effect to your video.
How do I save a video in Movie Maker?
In the Movie Maker application, go to the collection area and select the clip that you would like to export.
What editing software do movies use?
Hollywood films frequently employ Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects. Premiere is occasionally used for editing, but Avid Media Composer still reigns supreme.
YouTube Movie Maker Download for Windows is developed and updated by RealZeal Soft All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.