EF Commander Download is a powerful file manager, explorer, viewer, and archiver that can use for all versions of Windows. It’s built on the principles of the Norton Commander, and it features dual-pane file management. Easy-to-use commands allow you to take complete control of your files on both external and local storage.
It is a multi-featured file manager that is very easy for many users. It was developed following the requests of many users. The first version was created in 1994 under the OS/2 operating system and used Presentation Manager to replace Norton CommanderTM. In 1996, it transferred to the 32-bit version of Microsoft Windows.
EF Commander is a multi-purpose program to manage and view files on your Windows desktop. It has vahasures, such as a built-in FTP client and a search engine. If you’ve used Norton Commander before, you’ll love this dual-pane program, which comes with online help and bubble.
The free download of EF Commander for Windows PC is a multi-featured file manager that is very easy for many users. It can use for both local and external storage.
The powerful and easy-to-use EF Commander Download file manager, archiver, viewer, and FTP client can be used by many users. It has various features such as a powerful explorer and a built-in HEX-Editor.
Features Of EF Commander Download
Files can be browsed and edited.
You can easily browse and edit files with the help of drag-and-drop and search-and-replace. EF Commander Download also allows you to view and manage your files in one place. You can additionally get disk information and system details by clicking the mouse.
A feature that allows large operations to be executed
Multi-task is a feature that will enable you to run various large functions simultaneously. For instance, you can have multiple “copy” commands running simultaneously.
The interface is similar to other File Commander software.
The interface is similar to that of other file commander software. Its dual-panel layout makes it very easy to work with multiple folders simultaneously. This also benefits users by allowing them to work on different projects simultaneously.
Ability to support direct link to files
One of the most notable features of the tool is its ability to support a direct link to files from a Windows CE device. This feature was previously only available in other applications.
Allows you to manage files.
EF Commander Download also supports online networking and allows you to manage various compressed files. It also comes with various other valuable features, such as integration with Nero BurningROM.
How to EF Commander Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once EF Commander is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install EF Commander
Follow guidelines step by step to Install EF Commander on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download EF Commander Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the EF Commander Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the EF Commander Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall EF Commander
Suppose you need to uninstall EF Commander, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to Remove all EF Commander files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the EF Commander, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the EF Commander App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the EF Commander folder and delete it.
EF Commander Download for Windows is developed and updated by EFSoftware. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.