WinNTSetup If you have multiple copies of Windows OS, you might want to change their default options. With WinNTSetup, you can do just that. It’s a utility that will allow you to manage your Windows copies and their settings.
The settings button in Windows brings additional options. These are mainly geared towards older versions of the software. These include removing the “shortcut” arrows, showing Quick Launch, and disabling the XP-style taskbar buttons. As users become more focused on privacy, they also remove various missing settings, such as the ability to hide Cortana. Another missing option is to enable indexation to speed up drive access.
To deploy multiple copies of Windows, administrators and advanced users often need to make changes to the settings in WinNTSetup download. This tool can be used to do just that.
Many tech-savvy individuals prefer to create their customized versions of the Windows setup files before they can install them on their computers.
Unlike other programs, WinNTSetup download doesn’t require a specific hard drive partition to install Windows. It can be done on a removable USB drive, and it only requires the user to specify the image and the media on which it will be installed. Before working, ensure the flash drive is large enough to fit the image. The program will display the necessary space in its interface.
Features Of WinNTSetup Download
It runs on many platforms
Even though it’s very minimal, Windows runs smoothly on most platforms. It can be installed using the default drive letter, and if elite or elite has removed the winnt32.exe or the setup.exe from their files. Some drivers can also be integrated with the new Windows.
Change or enable various features
When you open the Windows copy, it will display the current editions. The WinNTSetup download application will allow you to modify or enable various features, such as system restore, quick launch, page files, and icons. You can also download the app and use it to customize the settings of your Windows.
Choose the ISO, WIM, or ESD source
It should be noted that the application was designed primarily for seasoned users. Therefore, beginners are urged to seek assistance before attempting to construct their custom installer.No matter if it is a WIM, SWM, or ESD file, you must begin by browsing the WIM image you wish to use. Alternatively, you can load an ISO file by selecting it using the right-click menu on the “Search” button. After completing this stage, the program displays a list of the Windows versions that the file is compatible with.
Adjust the customized Windows installation in many ways
You can add a long list of improvements to your freshly produced Windows installation using WinNTSetup.As a result, you can turn off Windows 8’s lock screen, Aero transparency, and first logon animation. The operating system can also be configured to skip the Start screen and boot directly to the desktop.
Additionally, anytime a new shortcut is generated, you have the option of removing the arrow from the shortcuts or the string “Shortcut to.” You can go one step further and turn off Windows Defender, UAC, hibernate, and system restores if you are sure that you know what you’re doing.
Add or remove VHDs
You can use WinNTSetup download to build a partitioned Virtual Hard Disk (VHD) to install the customized version of Windows. Additionally, you can disconnect or reconnect an existing VHD to your PC. In conclusion, people wishing to create customized Windows configurations will find this tool a lifesaver. Although some documentation might be helpful, users are expected to have sophisticated PC abilities.
How to WinNTSetup Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once WinNTSetup is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install WinNTSetup
Follow guidelines step by step to Install WinNTSetup on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download WinNTSetup Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the WinNTSetup Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the WinNTSetup Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall WinNTSetup
If you need to uninstall WinNTSetup, that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all WinNTSetup files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the WinNTSetup, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the WinNTSetup App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the WinNTSetup folder and delete it.
WinNTSetup Download for Windows is developed and updated by JFX. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.