Everything is an administrative tool that automatically locates all files and folders on your PC. It does so by displaying all the files and folders that are stored on your server. Everything is a utility that lets users bypass Windows search and find all of the files and folders in their local storage device. It does so in a way that’s very useful.
The file search on Windows is typically slow, and competing solutions such as Google Desktop are not much better. Everything, on the other hand, uses a fast indexation algorithm to find all the files and folders that are stored on the hard drive. It also works seamlessly with NTFS volumes. Everything is a Windows utility that displays all the files and folders that the user has input. It does so by using fast indexation features that allow it to complete its work in less than a minute.
Everything is a 64-bit search engine that replaces the Windows search bar. It only displays the files and folders that are related to the user’s PC. It takes a few seconds to build and index its database. Everything is a desktop search engine that can find almost any type of content that’s stored on or accessible by a PC. Unlike Windows, it indexes your computer and sends a web server to query local files.
Features of Everything
Everything is a Windows PC tool that lets you search for all files and folders in the local storage. It also displays real-time results and a list of all the sub-headings. Unlike other tools, it doesn’t slow down your PC.
Controls the number of files
Everything is a search box and a results page. The latter controls the number of files and folders that can be found in your machine.
Simple to use tool
Everything is a simple to use tool that gives you a list of all the files and folders on your PC. It does so by creating an index of all the files on your hard drive. It does so in real-time.
Seven different fields
The results screen can display up to seven different fields. By clicking on any of these fields, you will be taken to a more detailed search.
Everything is very useful
Even though Everything is very useful for searching for files and folders, it doesn’t index emails. Instead, it only displays the terms and phrases that can be found in the hard drive.
How to Everything Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Everything is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Everything on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Everything on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Everything
If you need to uninstall Everything, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Everything, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Everything Download for Windows is developed and updated by David Carpenter. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.