FileCrypt is a fast and easy-to-use file encryption application. It supports encryption types like TripleDES, AES 128, and RC2. It can be used to encrypt almost any kind of file and both 32-bit and IV long salts back it. You can also drag and drop files into the program, and it can be set to switch between visible and non-visible password modes.
The program’s short description clarifies that this FileCrypt download is a free and easy-to-use encryption tool. You can choose from various encryption types, such as AES, TripleDES, and RC2. If you don’t know which to choose, just pick one randomly.
The odds are that no one will be able to crack this. Even though it’s not to say that everyone can’t, the odds are firmly on your side. Just click on the file(s) you want to start operations.
Even the slightest negligence can lead to the loss of privacy when handling sensitive documents.
Most FileCrypt download apps available on the Google Play Store and the Apple Appstore are made for mobile platforms. However, there are still ways to use your favorite iOS and Android apps on a Windows machine, even if the official version is unavailable. These simple steps will allow you to install and use these apps on your Windows machine.
Features Of FileCrypt Download
AES, RC2, and Tripple DES encryption are all supported
First and foremost, FileCrypt download is a program designed to appeal to many users, thanks to its user-friendly interface and numerous options for encryption methods.
Just select the encryption algorithm that best suits your needs, and then choose your files one by one to encrypt and protect. Consider that AES-128, AES-256, RC2, and TripleDES are supported, which means that your private information will be safe from prying eyes.
It can also help you decrypt your data
When it comes to passwords you can set to protect your files, you can make them visible by pressing F10.
Even so, there’s more the app can do. The files you’ve previously processed can also be decrypted using this tool. You only need to specify the encryption algorithm and the correct password to start.
Regarding encryption and decryption, FileCrypt is an app that’s small enough to fit in your pocket and fast enough to ensure your privacy. The program uses various encryption algorithms to protect your files, all of which are accessible through an easy-to-use GUI.
A library package must be installed
a version of FileCrypt Desktop before it establishes. To ensure the program loads correctly, the installer should install a package of Visual C libraries. The 30-day trial period is enough to determine if this is the right app for you. This app should be on your radar if you are a regular user of encryption and secure files.
This FileCrypt download app and games are only for personal use and are copyright protected. Please contact us if you think a download infringes on your intellectual property. The developer of File/ Folder Locker is XtrasZone. Go to its website to see more about the company and its products.
How to FileCrypt Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once FileCrypt is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install FileCrypt
Follow guidelines step by step to Install FileCrypt on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download FileCrypt Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the FileCrypt Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the FileCrypt Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall FileCrypt
If you need to uninstall FileCrypt, that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all FileCrypt files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the FileCrypt, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the FileCrypt App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the FileCrypt folder and delete it.
FileCrypt Download for Windows is developed and updated by Davaxyr. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.