With Fing, you can quickly identify all the devices connected to your WiFi. It can perform various tests such as speed tests and upload and download speed analysis. It can also scan networks to find all the devices on the same network. In addition to this, it can additionally provide you with device details such as port scanning, ping, and DNS.
It can also run network scanners and monitor your Internet speed. Its free app for mobile and PC lets you track all your devices and their security levels. It can provide you with device details such as the IP address, MAC address, model, vendor, and manufacturer. It can additionally send and receive notifications regarding device security and updates.
Through the Fing Download Development Toolkit, developers can easily create apps that recognize and manage all the devices connected to your WiFi. Fing’s team is available to help them license the technology for their business. You can also get a free trial of the app by contacting us.
Application improved device discovery engine helps you find the suitable device for your needs. It can also merge multiple access points and multi-band networks to create a single network protected against Intruders. It can additionally notify you whenever a new device is added to the list.
Fing Download users can easily see all the devices on their network. Not only is it free of charge, but it also works incredibly quickly and doesn’t display ads. Also, unlike other tools typically associated with advertisements, Fing doesn’t seem to be plagued by them.
Features Of Fing Download
It can be beneficial for experiencing a slow connection
The Fing app scans the local area to find which devices are connected. It can be helpful for people experiencing a slow connection. The app can be started and closed in seconds.
It scans the application to the network to identify the devices
The first step in connecting to a wireless network is to start the Fing Download application. It examines the application to the network to identify the devices that are related to it. You can also see the unique MAC address and the IP address of the device that you are connected to. When the connection is last active, the application will notify you.
It can help them manage the network’s bandwidth.
That utility program helps users keep track of all their devices connected to their network. It’s an excellent tool for people who have multiple users. It can help them manage their network’s bandwidth.
Help users improve their network performance
Although most people can easily access the same information from their router, finding the correct information can be challenging. With the Fing Download app, you can see the details of your connected devices at a glance. However, it lacks many valuable tools to help users improve their network performance.
How to Fing Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Fing is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Fing
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Fing on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Fing Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Fing Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Fing Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Fing
Suppose you need to uninstall Fing. That is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to Remove all Fing files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Fing, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Fing App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
Now find the Fing folder and delete it.
Fing Download for Windows is developed and updated by Fing. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.
Frequently Asked Question
What is Google Fing?
The Fing Download app can help identify and resolve connectivity issues related to your connected devices. It can also detect unauthorized users and run speed tests on your Wi-Fi and internet connections.
How much does the Fing app cost?
A Fing Premium subscription is available for a monthly or yearly fee. The monthly subscription costs $6.99, while the annual subscription costs $59.