Last Updated on March 3, 2023 by Marcella Stephens
FoneGeek iOS System Recovery utility can help Windows PC users get their iPhones, iPads, and Apple TVs back into working condition. It can fix various device errors, such as software faults, data loss, and stability issues. Even though Apple’s devices are known for their durability, resistance to data loss, and stability, some users may experience system errors that prevent them from boot their devices or accessing other features.
FoneGeek’s iOS System Recovery can use to fix a damaged or broken iPhone or iPad. It can do by connecting the device to a Windows PC using a USB cable. The first recovery option is Standard Mode, which aims to resolve most issues encountered with boot loops, black screen, and the permanent Apple logo on startup.
With Upgrade, you can easily upgrade to the latest version of iOS without iTunes. This eliminates the risk of bricking your device.
FoneGeek iOS System Recovery Download has two different modes: Advanced and Standard. You can choose the latter depending on the severity of your device’s issue. You can also switch between these modes one after another.
You can downgrade the iOS device by going to the program and choosing the appropriate version from the list of available firmware versions. However, you should be aware that if Apple stops signing the IPSW file, then you can’t downgrade.
Although FoneGeek’s iOS System Recovery app is a premium product, it can be used by anyone to test its functionality on their device. The demo version of the app comes with limited functionality. It’s compatible with all the latest 64-bit Windows OS versions.
Features Of FoneGeek iOS System Recovery Download
It is free
FoneGeek iOS System Recovery Download is free. It can help users get their devices back into working condition. It’s similar to UltFone recovery software.
Easily recover devices
It’s possible to have multiple Apple products on one device, such as the iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. Due to the company’s nature, the issues related to these products share the same DNA. With Upgrade, users can quickly recover their devices on five different platforms.
Automatically restore all the data
One of the essential advantages of using this tool is that it will automatically restore all the data on your device after the fix has been performed. It has a 100% success rate and is compatible with all the latest iOS devices, such as the iPhone 11 and the newest iOS 14.7. It’s easy to use and effective and can fix various system errors in just a couple of minutes.
Can fix various errors
FoneGeek iOS System Recovery Download can fix various device errors, such as software faults, data loss, and stability issues. Some of the problems that the software can address include the iPhone’s weak signal, the lack of a Wi-Fi password, and the Screen Time not working.
Can downgrade the iOS device
The Standard mode allows you to fix most iOS issues and update the system without wiping the data. It also comes with built-in recovery software that will automatically downgrade or update the iOS version on your device.
How to FoneGeek iOS System Recovery Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once FoneGeek iOS System Recovery is downloaded, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install FoneGeek iOS System Recovery
Follow guidelines step by step to Install FoneGeek iOS System Recovery on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download FoneGeek iOS System Recovery Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the FoneGeek iOS System Recovery Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the FoneGeek iOS System Recovery Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall FoneGeek iOS System Recovery
Suppose you need to uninstall FoneGeek iOS System Recovery, that is the best guide for you. To safely remove all FoneGeek iOS System Recovery files, you must follow those steps.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the FoneGeek iOS System Recovery, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the FoneGeek iOS System Recovery App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the FoneGeek iOS System Recovery folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question Of FoneGeek iOS System Recovery
Is iOS System Recovery free?
The latest FoneGeek iOS System Recovery Download supports all versions of Apple’s iOS devices, including the new iPhone models. It’s also free to use unless you want to upgrade to a pro version.
Is iOS system repair safe?
The Ultron iOS System Repair is a legit and safe download for all your devices, including the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple TV. It can fix all your iOS issues and prevent them from happening to your computer.
FoneGeek iOS System Recovery Download for Windows is developed and updated by FoneGeek s. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.