Last Updated on August 25, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
Although this app is currently in Beta, it should work well for most users. There are still some features that need to be fixed.
YouTube FreeTube is a free app for Windows that lets users enjoy YouTube content without being tracked. It also doesn’t allow advertisers to collect data about users.
FreeTube download is a free online video platform that allows users to watch videos from different genres such as sports, movies, and television shows.
Although FreeTube is currently in Beta, it should still work well for most users. There are still several missing features and bugs.
Features Of FreeTube Download
Watch live television channels
FreeTube download is a free online TV channel that allows users to watch live television channels without a subscription or payment. Since 2006, we have provided a free alternative to traditional television.
Data is stored locally and is never published or sent to the Internet
FreeTube’s user data is stored locally and never published or sent to the Internet. The Invidious API powers it,
Most secure ways to watch YouTube
FreeTube is powered by the Invidious API, which makes it one of the most secure ways to watch YouTube on your desktop.
Live streaming video platform
FreeTube download currently offers over 700 live television channels and vodcasts in real-time. To stream these videos, users must first install several plugins. These are mainly used to play flash videos.
How to FreeTube Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once FreeTube is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install FreeTube
Follow guidelines step by step to Install FreeTube on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download FreeTube Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the FreeTube Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the FreeTube Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall FreeTube
If you need to uninstall FreeTube, that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all FreeTube files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the FreeTube, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the FreeTube App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
Now find the FreeTube folder and delete it.
FreeTube Download for Windows is developed and updated by App badge All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.
Frequently Asked Question
Does FreeTube have viruses?
FreeTube is not a malicious application. It is only signed by a publisher that has verified that it is the correct application for your system. That ensures that the user is getting the best possible service.
How can I use FreeTube?
Your saved videos, history, and subscriptions are stored locally on your computer. FreeTube will not send your details to Google or anyone else. FreeTube will display the results based on your query when you search for a video. You can also click on any video to watch it.
Is the YouTube player open source?
The official Player API is not open-source, so you can’t customize it as far as you want. You can’t do anything with the player specific to your needs. For instance, you might want to add a custom UI to the player, but that’s not possible with the official one.
Is the FreeTube app safe?
FreeTube is the best YouTube app for computers, as it doesn’t collect data from you and doesn’t compromise your privacy. It’s also easier to use than the original YouTube.
Can you get hacked by watching YouTube?
Despite the site’s relatively safe reputation, some risks still come with watching videos. Cybercriminals are constantly looking for ways to trick users into clicking on links that they promise will lead them to malware.