GMER is only available in English for users of Windows 2000 and the previous versions. The current version of this program is 1.0.15641, and its latest update happened on July 18, 2011.
In 2011, GMER was added to our selection of apps and programs. Since then, it has gained over 20,000 downloads. It is a light software that doesn’t require a lot of free space, and it is trendy in countries such as India, Pakistan, and Indonesia.
GMER is a powerful anti-malware tool that scans your Windows system for vulnerabilities and traces of Rootkit activity. It can use to detect and remove various types of malware and automatically start the applications that you’re using.
According to some people, the creator of GMER is the same person who created aswMBR, a popular anti-virus software. AswMBR uses avast! AV engine to detect and remove rootkits.
The GMER Download tool can scan your Windows and find hidden processes and services. It can also detect multiple infections affecting the Boot Device Manager, IDT, IRP calls, and SSDs. Although it is instrumental in fighting against malware, it should note that trying and removing a hidden service can be very dangerous. To avoid accidentally deleting a favor, try to save the log and post it on a malware-related forum. Another alternative is aswMBR, which is a similar software.
If you’re planning on using GMER, the author suggests downloading it with a different name to avoid getting detected by malware that might prevent it from working correctly. Another option is to use a free utility called FossHub, which provides a variety of EXE files and ZIP archives.
Features Of GMER Download
This malware can use by companies to spy on their users
GMER Download is an anti-rootkit utility that can identify and remove various types of malware from your computer. It is important to note that these types of malware are hazardous and can be used by companies to spy on their users.
GMER is a portable application
Since GMER is a portable application, it will not install on to your Windows system. It will instead scan your entire system for known rootkits and other hidden threats. It will also look through the various hidden processes in your plans, such as registry keys and web traffic.
That can detect and remove various types of malware
GMER is helpful because it can detect and remove different types of malware designed to trick users into installing device drivers that are not supported by standard antivirus software.
It is available to all users as a free download
GMER Download can help identify and remove various rootkits, usually harmless to severe threats.GMER is a free software for Windows computers and laptops. It is categorized in the category of ad blockers. It is available to all users as a free download.
The program can also monitor the various processes and files on your computer
The program can also monitor the various processes and files on your computer. It can also detect and remove different types of malware designed to trick users into installing device drivers not supported by standard antivirus software.
Frequently Asked Question
What is Gmer EXE?
Polish researcher Przemysaw Gmerek created GMER Download, a software tool that can remove rootkits from Windows. It can be used on various operating systems, including Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
How to GMER Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once GMER is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install GMER
Follow guidelines step by step to Install GMER on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download GMER Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the GMER Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the GMER Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall GMER
Suppose you need to uninstall GMER. That is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to Remove all GMER files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the GMER, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the GMER App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the GMER folder and delete it.
GMER Download for Windows is developed and updated by Gmer. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.