That is a powerful media player that lets users play almost all audio and video formats. It can also play damaged or incomplete video files.
It can play damaged or incomplete video files. It can also play partially downloaded files.
Aside from being the most widely-used video player in South Korea, its non-Korean counterparts have a worldwide user base of more than 43 million.
Features of GOM Player Download
Sometimes, even though you tried to play an AVI file, it would still corrupt. If you had Gom Media Player Download 64 Bit Windows 10, it would automatically play the good parts of the file and skip the corrupt ones.
Its other features include HTTP streaming, drag-and-drop support, overlay mixing, and key remapping.
Smoothly and minimize
Gom Player Download For Windows supports many of the popular codecs, allowing you to play smoothly and minimize the time needed to find the right one.
GOM can play damaged or missing AVI files by skipping the incomplete frames. It can also play locked media files while downloading or sharing.
GOM supports its own skins, plugins, and features. Some of these include Streamer, Audio Boost, Full-UI, and Superspeed/High Mode.
How to Download GOM Player For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once GOM Player is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install GOM Player on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install GOM Player on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall GOM Player
If you need to uninstall GOM Player, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find GOM Player, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Is GOM free?
GOM Player is a desktop video player that supports various video formats. It was initially built to play video formats such as flv, m4v, mpg, ts, and many more.
Can GOM play MOV?
GOM Player is a widely used video player for Windows that can play various video formats such as MP4, M4V, and FLV.
Is GOM Player safe?
GOM Player is safe to use. However, it’s important to note that you should be careful while installing and using third-party apps.
How do I use GOM Player Plus?
GOM Player Plus is compatible with most major video formats, however, it requires an Internet connection to start working. Once certified, it will allow you to use it offline.
Is GOM open source?
The GOM Inspection Exchange format is an open data exchange format that allows 3D inspection elements to be exchanged without limitation.
Can GOM Player play VOB?
Gretech GOM is a media player that supports various media formats such as AVI, MP4, and WMV. It also supports various types of subtitles.
GOM Player Download for Windows is developed and updated by Gretech Corp. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.