Last Updated on September 24, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
Intel Wireless Display, you can stream media content from your existing WiDi-enabled laptop to your new TV. This technology is ideal for people who need to display their moving graphics on a bigger screen, especially if there’s no alternative to regular routing cables.
The video streams are made using a high-speed wireless connection between a TV and a laptop, which allows them to be synchronized just like if you were using a regular Windows machine. WiDi can also stream audio from the computer to the TV.
The Intel Wireless Display Download is a great tool that makes it easy to view and share media content on a bigger screen. It eliminates the need for wires and cables and allows you to project videos, photos, and other content directly onto a more prominent display without additional equipment.
The Intel Wireless Display is a game-changing technology designed to make life easier and more convenient for people. It’s ideal for people who need to display their moving graphics on a bigger screen and for those who want to watch public viewing.
Intel Wireless Display Download is an advanced software program that enables users to stream media content from their computers to their televisions. It can transport various applications and media files, such as music and movies, straight to the TV.
Features Of Intel Wireless Display Download
Allows you to enjoy the full power of the device
The driver package for your home hardware will allow you to enjoy the full power of your device. Intel Wireless Display Download will allow you to easily share your desktop area with other devices, such as a TV. To set up the wireless display, you must connect your computer or laptop to a nearby Wi-Fi router. If you have a Windows Live Connection enabled laptop, you can easily set this up by going to the control panel and clicking on “network settings.”
Control your remote desktop device from anywhere
There, you will see a series of boxes, including the one for the network’s name, the password, and the SSID. WiDi allows you to control your remote desktop device from anywhere and access your favorite desktop or laptop content on your big TV. You can also check your email during movie streaming sessions or browse the web using WiDi.
Ability to stream content from DVD and Blu-ray players
Intel’s Wireless Display technology, known as WiDi, has gained numerous features since its introduction. These include support for 3D content and the ability to stream content from DVDs and Blu-ray players using a 5GHz Wi-Fi standard. Before using WiDi to stream content, you need to ensure that both the computer and the TV are Intel-compatible. You can also check for the latest updates on the wireless display software. Having both devices near one another will help improve their performance.
Automatically detects all devices connected to the network
The driver package for Intel WiDi will automatically detect all the devices connected to its network. It will allow you to send a video feed to your app or desktop. Several DLNA devices can be used to play your media files. The device configuration window of the driver will additionally allow you to monitor the current status of the wireless signal and the connection strength.
The TV can be converted into a monitor for your laptop or desktop
With Intel Wireless Display Download, you can quickly transform your TV into a monitor for your laptop or desktop. You can connect your Intel-based CPU to any compatible device, such as a TV, and it will automatically play video and audio content. You can also stream high-quality 4K videos from your device through the Internet.
How to Intel Wireless Display Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Intel Wireless Display is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Intel Wireless Display
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Intel Wireless Display on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Intel Wireless Display Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Intel Wireless Display Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Intel Wireless Display Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Intel Wireless Display
Suppose you need to uninstall Intel Wireless Display; that is your best guide. You must follow those steps to Remove all Intel Wireless Display files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Intel Wireless Display, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Intel Wireless Display App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Intel Wireless Display folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
What is needed for wireless display?
Intel’s Wireless Display referred to as WiDi, requires a TV adapter, a compatible computer, and a TV with either composite or high-speed audio input. The following processors have required: 4th generation Intel CoreTM Mobile and Desktop processors and 5th generation Intel CoreTM Mobile and Desktop processors.