KMPlayer is a multimedia player that can play various audio and video formats. It supports various codecs and has built-in HD support.
The ability to play audio and video is what makes KMPlayer stand out. It’s also easy to use, and it features a variety of features that allow you to do more.
You can also enjoy movies with stunning image quality on Blu-ray and DVD. Its flexible support for different file formats makes it an excellent choice for those who are looking for a video player that can play almost any video format.
The KMPlayer can play audio and video formats in various containers such as DVD, VCD, AVI, etc. It also supports various video and audio codecs.
With its built-in Codec, KMPlayer 64X can play media files without any separate Codec. Also, it supports various audio and video codecs such as MP3, M4A, etc.
Kang Yong-Huee’s KMPlayer was originally created for Windows but is now used by Pandora TV. It is a video player that enables users to play audio and video files without losing their quality.
Features of KMPlayer
Program has been used by millions
This program has been used by millions of users around the world since 2002. Its website gets over 100,000 hits a day. Its high functionality makes it very popular.
Player works seamlessly
This player works seamlessly with most popular video formats, such as Ultra HD and 4K. It also supports various physical media sources, such as CDs and DVDs.
Should definitely check out KMPlayer
These software are typically plug-ins and play. If you have any issues with them, there is almost nothing you can do about it. However, if you are looking for something more powerful, then you should definitely check out KMPlayer.
New version of KMPlayer
The new version of KMPlayer is designed to play all the video formats that are suitable for high-end PCs, such as 4K and 60FPS. It has also improved its performance by significantly reducing the number of advertisements.
right tool for you
Codec is now processed inside of KMPlayer 64 bit, which makes it safer and faster. It also supports ffdshow and MPEG1/2. If you have a low-CPU computer, or are a user who wants to play multi-media formats, then KMP is the right tool for you.
How toKMPlayer Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- OnceKMPlayer is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to InstallKMPlayer on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to InstallKMPlayer on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To UninstallKMPlayer
If you need to uninstallKMPlayer, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- FindKMPlayer, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Is KMPlayer free to downloa
With KMPlayer, you can customize the video player’s interface to your heart’s content, and it’s also completely free.
Is KMPlayer free for PC
A free media player that can play various types of audio and video formats. It supports various popular file formats such as MP3, OGG, and DVD
Is KMPlayer safe to download?
The official KMPlayer app is virus-free. According to various websites, none of the applications they tested found any threats.
Is KMPlayer Chinese?
Kang Yong-Huee developed KMPlayer in 2002, and it was officially released on October 1, 2002.
Can we edit video in KMPlayer?
The KMPlayer Edit menu can be used to customize the video player’s settings. In this post, we will use the Media Crop function to crop the video portion.
KMPlayer Download for Windows is developed and updated by KMPlayer (64-bit). All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.