The latest version of Missive is now available for Windows PC. The only work management app combines chat, tasks, and email. With its ability to merge these three components, you’ll never need to manage your work-life again.
Due to the slowness of email, it has become too cumbersome to participate in internal discussions. No discussion gets buried in the inbox with various topics to choose from.
The missive is a free messaging app for Windows 10 that allows you to communicate with each other and with other people. It also has a group chat feature. You can download the latest version of the app for free.
The missive is a productivity app that combines email, tasks, and group chat for productive teams. It’s also a great way to keep in touch with your social media networks. With its ability to manage multiple accounts, you can easily track all your followers on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Features Of Missive Download
Own unique format
The lack of time in an email is a significant issue that prevents conversations from being appropriately organized. With a variety of topics and participants, each discussion has its unique format.
Manage and archive chats.
This app eliminates the need for you to download and install multiple chat apps, as it will automatically sync all of your conversations. It also offers the same tools to manage and archive chats.
Create various templates and responses
In Missive, you can create various templates and responses that you can share with your team or anyone else. You can also customize these templates for your use.
It can also be delivered via email.
A missive is a type of communication that’s typically written on paper. Nowadays, it can also be delivered via email. No matter how you write it, a missive is a message.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the synonym of missive?
Messages, letters, notes, memos, news, announcements, and greeting can be sent and received through this app. It also features a variety of tools to manage and archive chats.
How do you use a message in a sentence?
Use the word Missive to describe how people viewed his message in a sentence. Although his letters are small, they will remain with him for a long time and give him the strength to carry on.
Is missive a formal word?
In English, a missive is a formal or long letter that describes one’s concerns. In this case, the letter was a ten-page document that detailed her objections.
Is missive a noun?
Regardless of how you send it, a missive is a message. The word “missive” comes from the Latin word missus, which means “to send.” You may have also heard the phrase “fire off a missive,” which means “to send,” or “message of urgency,” which is a type of note that is sent with an important message.
Is an email considered a missive?
A missive is a type of communication that uses the old-fashioned method of writing on paper. Nowadays, it’s also called an email.
How to Missive Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Missive is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Missive
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Missive on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Missive Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Missive Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Missive Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Missive
Suppose you need to uninstall Missive. That is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to Remove all Missive files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Missive, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Missive App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Missive folder and delete it.
Missive Download for Windows is developed and updated by Missive Team. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.