OLE/COM Object viewer is a utility that can help you identify all the OLE and COM objects currently available on your PC. It will also give you a list of all the necessary resources for your projects.
Oleview.exe is a utility that displays the various types of OLE/COM Object Viewer download installed on your computer. You can also use it to view the interfaces that are supported by these objects.
I’m trying to create a process using a Python object called Win32com. Is there a tool that can allow me to test and explore these objects without writing anything specifically? For instance, if I want to instantiate a method in a process, I could use a tool that allows me to do so without writing a particular program.
This software version lets you browse, configure, and test the classes in Microsoft’s Component Object Model.
There are plenty of alternatives to the OLE/COM Object Viewer download on the market. However, finding the right one was not easy. We made it easy by presenting you with the best alternatives for OLE/COM Object Viewer download on Windows 10. Choose the one that fits your needs and download it from this page.
Features Of OLE/COM Object Viewer Download
The Expert view mode is available to view the various interfaces and application IDs. It can also be disabled from the View menu. This feature allows you to browse through the hidden component categories.
The package does not contain all the necessary components for examining the interfaces. The warning message informs you that you may find these components on your hard drive.
The OLE/COM Object Viewer download app’s main window displays the various details about the application’s registry and allows you to modify its implementation parameters. You can also launch the registry editor from the File menu if necessary.
Today, most development languages hide the details of the interactions between the application and the environment. This approach is generally good for developer productivity as it simplifies the process of creating the application and reduces the number of bugs. However, it is also a mistake since many developers don’t realize that access to the interfaces is a process that involves manipulating the pointer.
You created this OLE/COM Object Viewer download app to help you keep up with the latest Microsoft Visual C++ language changes. The book also emphasized the importance of knowledge about interface operations.
How to OLE/COM Object Viewer Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once the OLE/COM Object Viewer is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install OLE/COM Object Viewer
Follow guidelines step by step to Install OLE/COM Object Viewer on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download OLE/COM Object Viewer Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the OLE/COM Object Viewer Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the OLE/COM Object Viewer Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall OLE/COM Object Viewer
Suppose you need to uninstall OLE/COM Object Viewer; that is your best guide. To safely remove all OLE/COM Object Viewer files, you must follow those steps.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the OLE/COM Object Viewer, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the OLE/COM Object Viewer App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
Now find the OLE/COM Object Viewer folder and delete it.
OLE/COM Object Viewer Download for Windows is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.
Frequently Asked Question
What is an OLE COM object viewer?
Oleview.exe is a tool that displays the various types of COM objects installed on your computer using Visual C++. It can also view the interfaces that these objects support. Go to the application’s File menu and click View Type Library to use this application.