Plex Media Server gives you one place to store and access all your media. From movies and TV shows to music and web content, it’s all in one app.
With Plex Media Server, you can easily share your media libraries with anyone. You can also watch them whenever you want, and then recommend their favorites to your friends.
Once installed, Plex will automatically install itself in the background, allowing you to manage all your files and folders on any device that has the app installed.
You’ve got all the media you need to keep up with all of your activities, all in one place. With Plex Media Server, it’s possible to do that while away from home.
Features of Plex Media Server
Application that serves all the media content
Plex comes in two parts: the Media Server and the Client. The Media Server is the application that serves all the media content that you want to share.
Powerful multimedia player that enables users
If you are only streaming third-party content, then you are already good to go!Plex Media Server is a powerful multimedia player that enables users to stream and play media content from anywhere. It works seamlessly across various devices.
Easily organize all of your media content
By combining the features of both the Media Server and the Client, you will be able to easily organize all of your media content.
How to Plex Media ServerDownload For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Plex Media Server is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Plex Media Serveron your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Plex Media Serveron your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Plex Media Server
If you need to uninstall Plex Media Server, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find SHAREit, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I download Plex Media Server?
If you’re logged into the same account as someone who uses a Plex Media Server, the download action in the web app will allow you to download the source file to a machine that’s used to install it.
Is Plex Media Server free?
The Plex Media Server is a free to use application that includes the Web App. All users are also free to stream movies and shows through their mobile devices.
Can I download Plex on PC?
The Plex Media Server is a free to use device that includes the Plex Web App. The Plex Movies & Shows app is also available for Android and iOS.
Is Plex server legal?
Plex is perfectly legal when you stream from their server or upload content that was illegally obtained.
How do I access my Plex Media Server?
Type in the address bar of the web server (192.168.0.32400) into the address bar.
Plex Media Server Download for Windows is developed and updated by Plex. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.