Last Updated on August 25, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
With PocketTube for Firefox, users get a more organized and enjoyable YouTube experience. It features a variety of valuable and convenient features.
This extension lets you easily create collections that will seamlessly fit into the layout of YouTube. It is also an easy way to manage your subscription.
PocketTube for Firefox Download Is known for its privacy-focused and secure web browser. With the addition of PocketTube for Firefox, users get a better experience when it comes to YouTube subscription management. It’s built to offer the best possible security and privacy. The tech experts have thoroughly tested the Xpi file of this extension.
The browser extension PocketTube is a plug-in that lets users manage their YouTube subscriptions. It does not have a fully open-source component, so this repository is used to discuss the features and bug reports.
PocketTube for Firefox Download is only for YouTube users and does not have an affiliation with “Youtube,” the popular video hosting site. PocketTube is not affiliated with Google Inc. or Youtube and is not licensed by either company. It is free to use and does not violate copyrights.
Features Of PocketTube for Firefox Download
Youtube does not sponsor me.
The Play Button and Youtube logos are trademarks of Google Inc., or Youtube does not sponsor this app. The content of this app is not reviewed or supplied by either Google Inc. or Youtube.
A registered trademark of the company in various countries.
Google Inc.’s Youtube is a registered company trademark in various countries. This project is an independent work of mine, and it has no relationship with the company or its products.
Available for use on YouTube.com only.
PocketTube for Firefox Download is only available for use on YouTube.com. The author of this app does not give any warranty or guarantee regarding its usage. The author does not hold any liability for any consequences of using this app. By using this app, you agree to these terms.
Allows grouping into a single folder.
Youtube subscription manager app for Android allows users to group their YouTube subscriptions into a single folder. It also features a video deck that shows the most frequently watched videos.
She is considered one of the best web browsers.
Opera is regarded as one of the best web browsers for mobile and desktop users. With the addition of several chromium-based extensions, it’s now possible to install these on both the desktop and mobile versions of the browser. This is good news for those who use the desktop and mobile versions of the browser. After that, we’ll talk about PocketTube extensions, free of charge.
How to PocketTube for Firefox Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once PocketTube for Firefox is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install PocketTube for Firefox
Follow guidelines step by step to Install PocketTube for Firefox on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download PocketTube for Firefox Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the PocketTube for Firefox Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the PocketTube for Firefox Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall PocketTube for Firefox
Suppose you need to uninstall PocketTube for Firefox. That is the best guide for you. You must follow those steps to Remove all PocketTube for Firefox files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the PocketTube for Firefox, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the PocketTube for Firefox App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
Now find the PocketTube for Firefox folder and delete it.
PocketTube for Firefox Download for Windows is developed and updated by Dmitry Nabok. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.