Rainlendar is a calendar that will remind you when to remind you. It features a tray bar that will allow you to keep track of all your important dates. Its stunning skin system makes it easy to use and install.
Rainlendar is a simple and elegant calendar app that can be used on the desktop. It features a clean interface and is platform-independent so it can run on all major operating systems.
Rainlendar Lite is a simple-to-use calendar tool that can run on both Windows and Linux. It features a built-in iCalendar format and is capable of storing all your events and tasks in one place. It can also be used with other calendar applications.
Rainlendar is a calendar that can be customized to fit your schedule and keep track of all your important tasks. It can also be used to display multiple calendars in a window.
Features of Rainlendar
Future in a separate list
Rainlendar is a calendar application that supports localization. It shows all the events that are scheduled to happen in the future in a separate list, so you can easily see all the events at one glance. The icons in the list help you separate the events.
You can still get around this by default setting the calendar to show a one-month view of your desktop or other applications under the window. The “Show in all desktops” setting was enabled in Mac OS X Lion. The due date for Google tasks was changed the previous day due to a timezone conversion.
Easily imported to Rainlendar
The software supports keeping both events and tasks in separate lists. This helps you organize and make it easier to see what’s happening in your life. The program stores all of its data in a standard iCalendar format, so it can be easily imported to Rainlendar. Creating new events and tasks is very easy, as it lets you specify all the details needed to create them.
Easy to transfer
Get notified in advance about all the events that are happening in your life so that you can avoid forgetting about them. All the data is stored in a standard iCalendar format, which makes it easy to transfer between applications. It also allows you to customize the look and feel of the calendar.
How to Rainlendar Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Rainlendar is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Rainlendar on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Rainlendar on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Rainlendar
If you need to uninstall Rainlendar, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Rainlendar, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Is rainlendar free?
Handy free calendar for your desktop. Rainlendar is a lightweight and customizable calendar for your desktop. When I first launched Rainlendar I was impressed by the widget-like appearance.
How do I backup my rainlendar?
You can backup all of your settings and events from the Manager dialog. This will create a standard zip archive that will contain all of your files.
How do I update my rainlendar?
Although Rainlendar can not automatically update itself, it can notify users when a new version is released.
Rainlendar Download for Windows is developed and updated by Rainy. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.