Free video server TrueConf Server is a multi-user application that can be used for group and video calls over the Internet. It can be integrated with various devices such as IP telephony and H.323.
Thousands of companies around the world use TrueConf Server Free, a software-based conferencing solution that’s designed to connect thousands of meeting rooms and working facilities. Its implementation can be done in just 15 minutes. Unlike other solutions, the TrueConf Server Download does not perform transcoding. This eliminates the need for additional infrastructure and significantly lowers the requirements for meeting their business goals.
You can participate in 4K UltraHD video conferences, cross-platform client applications, and more with our free app. It comes with a variety of features and capabilities, such as an address book, presence statuses, and flexible administration.
TrueConf Server Download is a great choice for IT administrators who want to quickly deploy and manage their applications. It can be installed and deployed in just 15 minutes. Unlike other solutions, TrueConf does not require a connection to the internet.
With TrueConf Server, you can easily set up a video conferencing system that can support up to 250 client connections at once. It can also run multipoint conferences with up 25 participants.
The application supports both VPN and LAN connections. It can be used by clients running Windows and Mac OS X, as well as mobile devices. It also relies on a client-server architecture to allow all users to connect.
Features Of TrueConf Server Download
Apps are free and available forever
A wide range of features and applications are available for free and forever. Some of these include: video conferencing, client applications, and collaboration tools.
Can be easily connected
You can easily connect your existing video surveillance equipment and your free video conferencing server to allow your users to participate in your conferences.
Various video conferencing devices can be connected
You can also connect various video conferencing equipment such as cameras, telephones, and IP cameras to your existing network using either RTSP or H.323.
A powerful and simple video conferencing solution
The TrueConf Server Download is a powerful and simple video conferencing solution that can be used by large and medium-sized businesses. It can be used for both internal and external meetings, and it can be accessed from different locations.
Can be connected anywhere
With TrueConf, your employees can be connected anywhere. No matter if you’re not able to join a meeting on your PC, you can still use its cross-platform client applications. For instance, if you need to run an update briefing, you can easily start a conference call with just a couple of clicks.
How to TrueConf Server Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once TrueConf Server is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install TrueConf Server
Follow guidelines step by step to Install TrueConf Server on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download TrueConf Server Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the TrueConf Server Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the TrueConf Server Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall TrueConf Server
If you need to uninstall TrueConf Server that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all TrueConf Server files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the TrueConf Server, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the TrueConf Server App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
Now find the TrueConf Server folder and delete it.
TrueConf Server Download for Windows is developed and updated by TrueConf LLC. / TrueConf Server. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.