TwitDoc With the help of a lightweight app called, you can easily upload and post files to Twitter without attachments.
The free Adobe AIR client, known as “TwitDoc download Desktop,” allows users to drag and drop various files and photos from their desktop to Twitter. It also allows users to post tweets without an attachment. If you don’t want to attach a file, just post it to Twitter.
The app, which is free to download and use, allows users to drag and drop photos, videos, and documents from their desktop to Twitter. It also lets you post tweets without an attachment. If you don’t want to attach a file, just post your tweet to Twitter with a link to the one you uploaded.
The free Adobe AIR client, known as “TwitDoc download Desktop,” allows users to drag and drop various files and photos from their desktop to Twitter. It also allows users to post tweets without an attachment. If you don’t want to attach a file, just post it to Twitter. You can quickly post a link to your uploaded file with a few clicks.
Despite its lack of media sharing capabilities, Twitter is becoming a popular platform for sharing various media types. Several services allow users to share their videos, photos, and music on the micro-blogging site.
Features Of TwitDoc Download
To get you started, you’ll find that all your configuration options are neatly organized in one place. Using your Twitter account is required to post data on Twitter. In addition, a working Internet connection is required to complete the process.
Twitter’s options for tweeting
TwitDoc download allows you to either type in the information you want to post or paste it from the clipboard into the application’s main window.
The main window has a character counter built in so that you can estimate your tweets’ length before posting them. The program can automatically shorten URLs that you paste into your posts.
The gist of it
To sum up, TwitDoc is a simple software solution for tweeting that is best suited for novices and beginners. Due to its limited functionality, professionals may want to look elsewhere for their Twitter needs. It’s impossible to schedule tweets or look at other posts, for example.
Sharing of records containing scanned images
Although it’s a valuable tool, I doubt it will be as popular as TwittertPic and other similar services. Most people don’t have many documents they would like to share with their followers, and sharing reports containing exciting and scanned images is beneficial. Shareware Junction updates its products’ prices and software details for the latest version of TwitDoc download Desktop from the publisher. It does so using a pad file; a user submitted content.
you cannot link the store to other websites
The download links for the app are from the publisher sites, such as mediafire.com, uploadfiles.com, megaupload.com, hotfiles.com, and netload. In. They cannot link to other websites, such as depositfiles.com or storage. To. You cannot use the files hosted by these sites with the app. The download files are also not from peer-to-peer file sharing applications, such as Shareaza, Limewire, eDonkey, eMule, BearShare, and Overnet.
How to TwitDoc Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once TwitDoc is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install TwitDoc
Follow guidelines step by step to Install TwitDoc on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download TwitDoc Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the TwitDoc Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the TwitDoc Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall TwitDoc
If you need to uninstall TwitDoc, that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all TwitDoc files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the TwitDoc, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the TwitDoc App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the TwitDoc folder and delete it.
Twitpic Download for Windows is developed and updated by TwitDocLLC. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.