WinImage is a utility that allows users to create and extract images from floppy disks. It can also write the pictures back to the disks. It supports various non-standard image formats, such as the Microsoft DMF.
The latest versions of WinImage download are available: WinImage 8.50, 8,10, 8, and 7, as well as the professional and self-extractor versions. You can also get the latest beta of the software by visiting the WinImage download SDK page.
WinImage download is a utility that can create a data image from a USB or floppy disk. Due to the nature of floppy disks, they are no longer usable.
This tool is used to write, read, and edit disk images. Most of the photos on this site can be written using this tool. Although this product is a SHAREWARE product, it is only available for your convenience.
It can create images compatible with various USB flash drives, hard drives, CD-ROMs, and VHD/VMDKs. It can also extract and create new files from the extracted data. Besides removing files, it can create new directories and modify the label.
Features Of WinImage Download
Create and manage disk images for various purposes
The WinImage download application can extract and manage multiple files from a disk image. It can also create new directories and modify the label of the picture. It can additionally compare the contents of two different disks.
The built-in batch assistant helps create and manage multiple types of files simultaneously. It simplifies the process by allowing you to process them all at once.
Format disks, edit MBR properties, and more
It can convert virtual disks into different sizes and resolutions, allowing you to create and manage large and dynamic VHD files. The program can also perform backups of your hard-disk data and create custom boot disks. It can save you time and effort by not having to re-enter the Windows registry after a system crash.
The WinImage download application has a set of settings designed to meet advanced users’ needs. You can use it to format disks, edit the master boot record properties, and create a virtual hard drive. It can perform other tasks, such as wiping the entire physical drive.
The discontinued disk imaging tool
The WinImage download application’s interface is simple and allows users to easily access the necessary tools for performing various tasks related to disk image management. Although it has been discontinued, the project will not receive new updates.
You can change the format of the picture
You can create a blank disk image. You can change the format of the picture. You can also use it to develop and defragment files. You can additionally use it to add directories and files to an existing image. Its batch assistant mode makes it easy to perform various operations automatically.
Extract files from various disks, such as USB drives, CD-ROMs, and floppy disks. To create new images, you can create an existing image or create new ones. You can also change the image format and perform other operations efficiently. A powerful Batch assistant program can help automate many of these operations.
How to WinImage Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once WinImage is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install WinImage
Follow guidelines step by step to Install WinImage on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download WinImage Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the WinImage Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the WinImage Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall WinImage
If you need to uninstall WinImage, that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all WinImage files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the WinImage, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the WinImage App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the WinImage folder and delete it.
WinImage Download for Windows is developed and updated by Gilles Vollant. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.