Last Updated on March 3, 2023 by Marcella Stephens
Xilisoft iPhone Transfer is software that can transfer various media files to and from the iPhone. It can also export photos, videos, and audiobooks to and from iTunes and other computer software.
This software allows you to transfer and manage your iPhone files between your PC and iPhone. It works seamlessly with all iPhones, including the latest models, such as the iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iOS 10.
With Xilisoft iPhone Transfer Download, you can easily sync your iPhone to your computer. It can also back music, videos, and other media files to your computer. It’s the ideal tool for transferring all your iPhone’s contents to and from your computer.
Aside from its music, video, and synchronization capabilities, Xilisoft iPhone Transfer allows you to treat your device as a portable hard disk.
Since many people use iTunes when they need to back up their data from their iPhones, it is trendy among users. However, some people are unhappy with this software due to its high system resources and frequent bugs.
If you’re looking for an alternative to using iTunes, then Xilisoft iPhone Transfer Download is the best choice. It has easy-to-use software that can transfer all your iPhone’s data to and from your computer.
Features Of Xilisoft iPhone Transfer Download
It does so seamlessly without affecting the quality of the files
Sync your iPhone photos, videos, music, and other files to and from your computer. Xilisoft iPhone Transfer Download does so seamlessly, without affecting the quality of the files. You can also transfer videos and photos from your device to your computer.
Quickly transfer your apps.
You can quickly transfer your applications between your iPhone and PC. You can also manage a document for the applications that you’ve installed.
Photos can also be organized and managed.
You can also organize and manage your photos by creating albums and adding pictures to them. With Xilisoft iPhone Transfer Download, you can quickly transfer your photos from your device to your computer.
Various types of files can view.
You can view various files on your iPhone or iPod, such as albums, songs, and movies. There are also multiple genres and modes for viewing movies and photos.
Easily search through the music library.
You can easily search your music library by genre, artist’s name, album year, and more. You can also start a title or keyword to filter through the files.
How to Xilisoft iPhone Transfer Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Xilisoft iPhone Transfer is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Xilisoft iPhone Transfer
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Xilisoft iPhone Transfer on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Xilisoft iPhone Transfer Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Xilisoft iPhone Transfer Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Xilisoft iPhone Transfer Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Xilisoft iPhone Transfer
Suppose you need to uninstall Xilisoft iPhone Transfer, that is the best guide for you. You must follow those steps to Remove all Xilisoft iPhone Transfer files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Xilisoft iPhone Transfer, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Xilisoft iPhone Transfer App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Xilisoft iPhone Transfer folder and delete it.
Xilisoft iPhone Transfer Download for Windows is developed and updated by Xilisoft Inc. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.