Contrary to popular belief, the YUMI Portable Download doesn’t use a “grub to boot” process to extract ISO files from a USB device. Instead, it uses syslinux to start the process and reverts to using the same method for multiple ISO files.
The successor to MultibootISOs, the YUMI Portable is a USB flash drive that can use to create a variety of multi-boot configurations. It can also use to store various operating systems and diagnostic tools.
All files are stored within a single folder or Multiboot, making this a neat and organized USB drive. It can use for various tasks.
The tool YUMI Portable Download USB Flash Drive can use to create a variety of multi-boot configurations. It can use to install multiple distributions at the same time, and it can also use to remove them.
It was designed to run Live Linux distributions from a USB flash drive. Doing so is not supported by the program that created it. The installer for any Live Linux distribution is a bonus if it works.
Features Of YUMI Portable Download
A portable multiboot solution can launch from any device without affecting the registry.
The YUMI Portable Download is a portable multiboot solution that can launch from any device without affecting the host system’s registry. It comes with a variety of options and an easy-to-use interface. You can create a variety of bootable drives using this app, and it can use to deploy different operating systems and apps on any computer.
All data will prevent from being deleted.
Before you start using a USB drive, make sure that it is appropriately formatted. Doing so will prevent all the data from being deleted. Also, be careful not to lose important files.
Many operating systems can create bootable drivers.
With YUMI Portable, you can create a variety of bootable drives with different operating systems, such as Linux, Ubuntu, OpenSuse, and more. You can also install various antiviruses, such as Windows Defender, Windows Defender Offline, and Acronis Antimalware. It has multiple tools for memory testing, penetration testing, disk cloning, and more.
Simply select and let YUMI Portable do its job.
If you have an ISO or ZIP distribution, you can simply select it and let YUMI Portable Download perform its task. However, it can open a download page if the file is unavailable.
The ability to create multiple USB devices is beneficial,
Developing various USB devices with different operating systems and applications is helpful, especially since it comes with a quick and easy-to-use interface. It can also identify and remove installed distributions from a connected drive.
How to YUMI Portable Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once YUMI Portable is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install YUMI Portable
Follow guidelines step by step to Install YUMI Portable on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download YUMI Portable Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the YUMI Portable Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the YUMI Portable Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall YUMI Portable
Suppose you need to uninstall YUMI Portable; that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all YUMI Portable files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the YUMI Portable, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the YUMI Portable App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the YUMI Portable folder and delete it.
YUMI Portable Download for Windows was developed and updated by John T. Haller. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.