Thanks to the Internet, we now have a wide variety of ways to share files. One of these is through an Internet Access Point, which can use to establish a connection with a specific cloud service. Z-FTP-copy is a utility that can use to copy and paste files to a particular server of FTP.
This app simplifies creating desktop shortcuts for various processes by allowing you to initiate them directly from the app’s interface. It also supports proxy connections.
Nowadays, sharing over the Internet is common, and it can be hard to copy files on drives. With limited space, move to another computer, and deploy those files. With Z-FTP-copy II, you can easily communicate with your FP server.
The Z-FTP-copy utility allows you to copy and paste files to a specific FTP server easily. It can also use to store data in a different environment than the one that you previously backed up.
The Z-FTP-copy module adds support for transferring files to a specific FTP server capable of handling this type of operation. It can use with the Z-DBackup or Z-Cron utilities to copy archives or backup files to a different server. The program can also control through its command-line interface. This allows a scheduled SFTP/FTP transfer with the Windows Task Scheduler.
Features Of Z-FTPcopy II Download
It can be tracked in a compact window, as seen clearly.
With little time spent going through the process, you can give ta a loo in a compact window that’s in plain sight. It also brings up a variety of tabs that you can switch between.
I will be in the middle of a bunch of features soon.
After you’ve gotten through the setup process, you’ll quickly find yourself in the middle of a set of features. This app’s main window brings up various tools and features that help you work more efficiently. Two tabs allow you to switch between functions and options.
A utility that can use to schedule.
Z-FTP Copy is a utility that can manage and schedule SFTP and FTP transfers. It can also be used as an extension for ZCron. The program can use to prepare these transfers using the Windows Task Scheduler.
A command line tool.
The Z-FTP Copy module is a command line tool to manage and schedule SFTP and FTP transfers. It can use with the Windows Task Scheduler or Z-Cron, our advanced backup and task management software. Initially, this program was designed as an extension for Z-DBackup and Z-Cron, but it can also be used as a standalone application. With the professional version of this software, you can enjoy the same fast and secure data transfer.
There are various options.
There are a variety of options that you can choose from when it comes to transferring files, such as moving them to the destination of your choice or incremental upload. The program can also use to configure a variety of features, such as allowing you to create a custom location for the logs and keep track of the changes.
How to Z-FTPcopy II Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Z-FTPcopy II is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Z-FTPcopy II
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Z-FTPcopy II on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Z-FTPcopy II Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Z-FTPcopy II Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Z-FTPcopy II Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Z-FTPcopy II
Suppose you need to uninstall Z-FTPcopy II. That is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to Remove all Z-FTPcopy II files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Z-FTPcopy II, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Z-FTPcopy II App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
Now find the Z-FTPcopy II folder and delete it.
Z-FTPcopy II Download for Windows was developed and updated by Andreas Baumann. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.