The ActiveXperts environmental monitor Download software can use with various ecological devices such as Kentix and AVTech. It offers a convenient and flexible way to monitor and control your environment.
The background service is run on a Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2016 platform.ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor can access through a browser or a Windows GUI app.
The Web Access component is a part of a Windows Web Server. It can use to monitor various topics.
Temperature, humidity, dewpoint, heat index, power state, voltage, switch (on/off), light, motion, smoke, door (open/close), resistance, movement, vibration, carbon dioxide, oxygen, and water leaks.
When a treshold exceeds, it can notify you through various methods such as SMS, e-mail, and pager. You can also trigger corrective action by executing a script.
The product can be used to combine or customize checks. It also features a flexible Web Interface that can use to create reports and dashboards.
The ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor Download monitoring data is stored in a MySQL or MS SQL Server database. It can access through a browser, a mobile device, or a desktop computer.
Features Of ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor Download
It can combine with other devices.
The ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor Download is a Windows service that monitors various environmental conditions such as humidity, CO2, CO2, power, light, and temperature. It can be integrated with other devices, such as AVTech. Its software can send via SMS, e-mail, and SNMP traps.
It shows how the company’s environment server can use.
On the ActiveXperts lab servers, a live demo is conducted. It shows how the company’s environmental server can use to monitor various devices and sensors. The demo uses a combination of Kentix, Sensatronics, and AVTech devices.
It is rated as safe by antivirus.
It provides a Free download of ActiveXperts Environmental Monitoring 2022.880.2. This software is a part of the software library and was rated by our antivirus as safe.
ActiveXperts licenses are perpetual.
All ActiveXperts licenses are perpetual, meaning they don’t need to be renewed annually. This means that you can use the software for as long as you want without having to restore it.
It is a shareware product.
The ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor Download, a Shareware product, is developed by ActiveXperts Software.
How to ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor
Follow guidelines step by step to Install ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor
If you need to uninstall ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor, that is your best guide. You must follow those steps to Remove all ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor folder and delete it.
ActiveXperts Environmental Monitor Download for Windows is developed and updated by Shark Labs. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.