All My Movies is a movie collection organizer and cataloger for Windows. It can also help you track and catalog your movies. With its built-in movie database, you can easily create and manage your movie collection.
The AMM app makes organizing and tracking your movies easy with a flexible user interface. With All My Movies Download, you can easily add your first movie to the collection of online movie repositories, such as Amazon, The MovieDB, and YouTube. It will then automatically gather information about that movie.
This personal organizer will help the user keep track of all his movies, including DVDs, CDs, and videos. It will also allow the user to easily access all the details about the titles available on the Internet.
It is a movie database that can store and manage your television series and movies. It can also browse through the films you have watched or want to watch. With a faster loading speed, you’ll better find the movie you want to watch.
The All My Movies Download is very user-friendly and comes with various features to help keep track of your movies.
Features Of All My Movies Download
You are not allowed to create new databases.
All My Movies Download is a great movie catalog builder you can download and try for free for 30 days. Although it doesn’t allow you to create new databases, you can still use the sample DB provided to build a movie catalog. You’ll get a special offer if you decide to purchase the full version.
Released as a stock software release.
The All, My Movies for Windows program was initially released as a shareware release in 2003. Bolide then developed it through various API’s and Amazon services. It offers a fast database and compilation of videos in almost any format, and it can support barcode readers.
A tool that allows you to extract movie details
All My Movies is a tool that lets you pull movie descriptions from various online databases such as TheTVDB, IMDB, and more. It will then automatically populate the data with the necessary details.
Using an app to help keep the collection organized
If you’re a movie lover, you likely have many movies. Using an application that will help keep your exhibition organized is also a good idea. For instance, All My Movies can help you manage your movies.
Logs the movie details to your database
All My Movies Download will then log the details of the movie into your database. It’s also a great productivity software that lets you manage and watch your files in one place. It has a built-in video player to monitor and manage your videos. The software’s journal feature lets you reflect on the shows you’ve watched.
How to All My Movies Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once All My Movies is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install All My Movies
Follow guidelines step by step to Install All My Movies on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download All My Movies Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the All My Movies Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the All My Movies Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall All My Movies
Suppose you need to uninstall All My Movies, that is the best guide for you. You must follow those steps to Remove all All My Movies files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the All My Movies, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the All My Movies App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the All My Movies folder and delete it.
All My Movies Download for Windows is developed and updated by Bolide Software. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.